Eurobolic Deca 300 real or fake?

newgen1985

i recently bought some deca durabolin 300mg. it is made by a company named eurobolic but i cant find any info on them. the box came neatly packaged and the vial had a red safety cap on it. It has an expiration date and lot number. here are some pictures. i can upload more if needed. how can you tell if a product is fake?

Last edited:
Damn. Where Did You Get This From Man? Never Heard Of Euroblic Either. If It Was Me I Would Stay Away. There Are Plenty Of Good Ug Labs Out There.

I have the exact same bottle. It was sealed in plastic with security holograms and looks real. Did it work for you?

i got it from a local dealer. to this day no one has really heard of it. it looked legit and was nicely packaged but i used it for two weeks and it didnt feel right so i quit. i think it was fake but i could be wrong.

gamecock where did you get urs? and have u started using it?

gamecock said:
I have the exact same bottle. It was sealed in plastic with security holograms and looks real. Did it work for you?

:spank: are u stupid or what, if legit means only to have a nice packaging product and security hologram fuck that, imo this product looks too shitty for human use, personnaly I will stay away from this cheap homebrewing gear and try to get some already tested gear...

newgen1985 said:
i got it from a local dealer. to this day no one has really heard of it. it looked legit and was nicely packaged but i used it for two weeks and it didnt feel right so i quit. i think it was fake but i could be wrong.

gamecock where did you get urs? and have u started using it?

next time try to inject this product it looks cool and you will get same effect as your eurobolic gear, or it will be more rentable if you just use your head before to inject all kind of shitt

I have not tried it yet but it has turned into a common name around here. As a matter of fact it is everywhere. Some say good things and some have questions. It has no taste and my numbers match yours. They also have d-bol, test, win,

i tasted it and my tongue and gums went numb

so i assume its real, same product # and everything as stated above, its expired but still good 2 go

Back