evocash

jcp2

Community Veteran
someone give me the rundown on how this works, i miss the good old days when i could just send cash, this fucking blows. :confused:

Basically Evo blows. Big hassle but it does keep everyone safe and secure. It blows because its a pain to sign up and then get money into the account takes time and more money..

Its really easy. Go to evocash.com, click on sign up for new account and enter the information that you desire. You can enter whatever because they don't check it. They will give you a 6 digit number and you will create 2 passwords, one to log in and one to send money. When your account is up and working, click on the link that says to add funds. There is a form for money orders and you fill in 5 boxes or so and print it out and mail it and your money order to nevada. 3 days later you have funds and you login with your 6 digit # and password and send using the receivers 6 digit # and your send password. Thats it.

Last edited:
Ken said:
Basically Evo blows. Big hassle but it does keep everyone safe and secure. It blows because its a pain to sign up and then get money into the account takes time and more money..

People that say this usually don't have an evo account.

What blows is paying them fucks at WU $40 to send $350. Hell thats another bottle of test. I'll wait the 3 days...

I've used it 3 times with 3 different accounts. I've had problems logging back in after a lapse in time. I know they are pretty on top of closing in active accounts and will send you out emails indicating yours will be closing if not active. Works like a charm once funded.

You get an Evo account, and then you find another company to fund it with. You can do this via credit, check or MO - you just have to find someone who funds Evo accounts. There is an outfit in Arizona that you can use with a MO, I forget who they are.

The company I am speaking of got hacked, I know because I got an email from thier mass mailing service, in poor english, about the hack. I think they were eXchangers or something, you will see them on the Evo site.

Back