Excruciating Pain (Cheek) from Injections

outkastxleo

Hey guys, this is my first post because I stumbled upon this forum by reading a few threads on an issue I am experiencing and the posts were quite old. So here's the thing, it's been about 3 years since I've cycled, and back then I was injecting a Deca and Winnie stack for a good 3 cycles. I decided to cycle again and I am using a one shotter of Methenolone (75mg), Tren Acetate (75mg), Test Propionate (75mg), and Test Phenylpropionate (75mg). My first injection was in my right cheek and the next day I woke up with pain thinking it was just sore. The pain got worse where I was limping (and still am) and it was hard to sit down or even stand up or put pressure on that cheek. There isn't too much swelling, just the pain. I know a few of you have experienced this but I can't get a definitive answer as to what it is. Is it the Test Pro? Is it because I haven't injected in a while? Everything I did for injections in the past is the same I did at this time. Any feedback will help. I'm hoping this goes away soon, it's literally a pain in the ass to sleep hahahahahah.

Since I'm on a two a week shot, I went ahead and injected on my left cheek, hopefully I don't experience that pain on that side too or else I'm going to be in big trouble lol

Thanks!!!

Just gotta get them used to the pins again brah. I started pinning glutes and it took a few weeks to no longer get a pip.

I still get some soreness,that I kinda enjoy }:), from time to time due to a un steady hand or a new batch of gear. Body has to get used to it like shifty said.

As mentioned above but don't forget you injecting 4 compounds in one shot in the same place your gonna have some PIP regardless but its lasting longer due to virgin muscle I would imagine.

My concern for you though is not regards to the soreness but how your taking the gear, every single one of those compounds is a short ester and injecting it twice a week is not enough to keep blood levels stable your gonna want to inject EOD, ED or E3D at max

As mentioned above but don't forget you injecting 4 compounds in one shot in the same place your gonna have some PIP regardless but its lasting longer due to virgin muscle I would imagine.

My concern for you though is not regards to the soreness but how your taking the gear, every single one of those compounds is a short ester and injecting it twice a week is not enough to keep blood levels stable your gonna want to inject EOD, ED or E3D at max

Thanks guys for your input. I did attempt the other cheek and shits slowing coming with pain. I put some tiger balm on it to temporarily relieve it but looks like I'll be sleeping on my stomach tonight lol

Kazmir - well since this is my first week my first injection was Tuesday and then today so I think I can follow an E3D routine. But with the soreness, is that going to be bad to inject in that area? Always did glutes and don't have shorter needles right now for other spots

Back