exemestane and tamoxifen into solution

Tranq

hey guys,

is there anything i can purchase locally to get these to mix into solution? water will not work, as my source tells me. i cannot buy ever clear in my country (as far as i know) - will a high concentration of a common alcohol hold these?

151 will do the trick for your liquid orals.

If you can get your hands on a distillation kit (which if you cant get everclear then you probably can't get a kit) but if you can, then you can distill the 151 and get crystal clear alcohol on your distillate end.

151 will do the trick for your liquid orals.

If you can get your hands on a distillation kit (which if you cant get everclear then you probably can't get a kit) but if you can, then you can distill the 151 and get crystal clear alcohol on your distillate end.

sorry? i dont understand what your saying? can i not just mix the powder into the 151?

sorry? i dont understand what your saying? can i not just mix the powder into the 151?

Well depending on the types powder you're doning you need more than just the Alcohol. But yes you can use 151 for your solvent.
I was just explaining to you how you could make 151 into pure 95% Alcohol but nevermind that cause it's probably something you can't get a hold of anyway.

Back