exemestane vs arimidex

jeep

What is the difference between the 2?
I know they are both AI's and one binds permantly to the E site but not quite sure what that means in terms of real world results taht woudl make one different from another.

The usual dosage for aromasin is 12-25 mg a day and the arimidex is lower, such as .5 mg a day.

arimadex is cheaper for me so is there an advantage to getting aromasin?

I have read aromasin is supposed to be easier on the body. Specifically easier on the blood lipids. I can't remember where I read it however.

Adex can be somewhat damaging (I wouldn't say very much but if your running orals, long cycle etc, everyhing counts), I believe that's the only reason it shouldn't be used as part of pct.

Aromasin is a superior Aromatase inhibitor (AI), in that it does not impact lipids quite as bad as ldex (at least in my experience). I absolutely hate l-dex anyway. I feel like shit the whole time I run it. I feel that it affects my workouts and I am not bale to perform as well. Aromasin does not affect me like that...it's just a hassle to choke down that nasty stuff.

A word on flavor.....sack of pickled ass holes comes to mind.

aromasin is a third generation Aromatase inhibitor (AI) while a-dex is a second generation Aromatase inhibitor (AI) ,but read about both and you´ll see that armomasin have some effects that a-dex doesent.

Back