ExoScience Testosterone Enanthate I picked up

I got my Exoscience order in today. Quicker than I thought it would be. I'm glad for that. The packaging was really discreet and secure, thats another plus. I can't wait to start. I'm happy I went with Exo

can anyone vouch for their test p or nolva?

I have never used their Testosterone Propionate but know people who have and it is painless. I only use Testosterone in long esters, so I am on their Testosterone Enanthate and it is smooth and painless.

Yea I don't think he meant not getting blood work done. I think he was referring to the fact the guy is asking if he gets labs or not to tell if the gear is legit. We know the gear is legit. I wouldn't of bought it if i didn't think it was legit.

That's not a very good idea and shows inexperience and recklessness... If anyone new is reading this, I wouldn't recommend not getting bloodwork done...

Bloodwork done is recommended. I took the members comment as I needed bloodwork to prove the validity of the product. I know the product is legit and high quality thats all I was saying.

I wasn't knocking the gear. I'm interested in exoscience and wanted to know if the bloodwork came back and if it was under/over your last experiences with similar cycles.

Its cool. No I haven't gotten blood work yet, I am up almost 20lbs on my cycle though. I'll probably be on cycle for another 4-6 weeks.

Im really feeling confident about exoscience. I havent seen any bad feedback yet. I was going with pinn originally but im most likely going to have to go with exoscience if i can find their site.

Im really feeling confident about exoscience. I havent seen any bad feedback yet. I was going with pinn originally but im most likely going to have to go with exoscience if i can find their site.

Theres nothing bad to see about the product. Its high quality. The customer service is quick and friendly. Theres no going wrong with them or any room to complain. Pinnacle is a great lab too. Either one is worth it.

Theres nothing bad to see about the product. Its high quality. The customer service is quick and friendly. Theres no going wrong with them or any room to complain. Pinnacle is a great lab too. Either one is worth it.

Thanks bud.

Back