Experiencing hairloss during and after cycle - opinions

i would assume then a high dose of finasteride or dutasteride 2 weeks prior to cycle and running through out cycle would be able to stop it. although that would leave you limited to only using a handful of anabolics

Shit, forgot about this thread. My hair stopped getting worse months and months ago, i think most of it regrew but to be honest I don't think about my hair much anymore. I still shed hair but it must just grow back normally or something because it's been doing this for ages now and my hair never gets any worse, still got an almost straight hairline, maybe goes back a tiny bit at the temples but nothing worrying. Barely anyone keeps a straight hairline all their life.

One thing though is that my hair is definitely a bit thinner at the temples, it's been like this since I posted this thread and it's never got any worse. I genuinely think this was never as bad as I made out in the original post, I think it was a combination of shock from the amount of shedding, no longer having massive amounts of test in my body making me feel like a god and the clomid making me feel like a bitch that made me think me think I looked bald when in fact my hair probably got like 5% thinner.

Same here - remember the mind is all powerful , it will make you see what you've been told your gonna see (from others) . I thought after my last cycle that I had receded more , but a month after the cycle everything looked the same . This happens with almost all my cycles , and I"m starting another , so I expect the same....~Bo

Shit, forgot about this thread. My hair stopped getting worse months and months ago, i think most of it regrew but to be honest I don't think about my hair much anymore. I still shed hair but it must just grow back normally or something because it's been doing this for ages now and my hair never gets any worse, still got an almost straight hairline, maybe goes back a tiny bit at the temples but nothing worrying. Barely anyone keeps a straight hairline all their life.

One thing though is that my hair is definitely a bit thinner at the temples, it's been like this since I posted this thread and it's never got any worse. I genuinely think this was never as bad as I made out in the original post, I think it was a combination of shock from the amount of shedding, no longer having massive amounts of test in my body making me feel like a god and the clomid making me feel like a bitch that made me think me think I looked bald when in fact my hair probably got like 5% thinner.

Just wanted to say thank you for updating this thread! Makes me feel better about my hair loss I'm going through post PCT.

Back