Expert advise needed - 8th cycle(the big one)

Torn bicep

This will be my 8th cycle and I want to go for it!

ANY GOOD ADVICE IS VERY WELCOME!!

I am 5"10 194lbs 10%bf. Wnat to gain 20lb and lose or stay the same bf.

I am considering the following cycle:
wk 1-4 drol 100mg
wk 1-5 dbol 50mg/ wk 6- 20mg/ wk7-20mg wk 8-10mg

wk1-10 Test-e 1g (in 2 shots/wk)/ wk 11-12 test prop 500mg (eod shots)
wk1-9 Deca 600mg (2xweek shots)
wk1-12 Masteron 500mg (eod shots)
wk9-12 stana 400mg (eod shots)

Also: wk 1-12 Vit b6 (anti progesterone)
wk 1-4 Nolva 40mg/ wk 5-12 nolva 20mg
wk 1-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1250mg (in 2 shots/wk)

post cycle therapy (pct) wk 1 Nolva 60mg/ clomid 100mg
wk 2 Nolva 40mg/ clomid 100mg
wk 3 Nolva 40mg/clomid 50mg
wk 4 Nolva 20mg/ clomid 50mg

I have included the Masteron and stana to help me keep my gains. In the past, I personally have found that milder Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) help in this regard at the end of a cycle.

I want to try test prop at the end so that I can go onto post cycle therapy (pct) straight away. I also want to try Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every week to help with nut shrinkage and recovery.

I decided to come off the deca 1 week earlier than the enthanate to improve my recovery. - has anyone ever front loaded deca? is this a good idea?

I am including 40mg nolva for the 1st 4 wks because of the anabol. Proviron and masteron are also anti-es.

I've tried dbol on its own - great. Read from other posts, that by combining the 2 you get a synergistic effect.
I might consider doing more dbol on it's own though. Not sure about going higher than 100mg for drol, due to liver toxicity.

You almost got a 5 star rating until it hit the skids with Nolva.
Do not use Nolva with Nandrolone, Tren, Anadrol, or any other progestin.
Nolva increases Progesterone expression. What that means to you is that the side effects from progesterone are much more likely, and will be much stronger. Some men can get away with it because they are not suseptable to progestin side effects. But don't risk it. It'll ruin your cycle.
Either use our AIFM or Aromasin. You really need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with that much test mixed with nandrolones.

frankiedawrench said:
5'10 194 after 7 cycles?

Do you eat food?
a damn good question imo . he needs to eat instead of takeing a cycle with several grams off gear a week .

I was thinking the exact same thing.... 5'10... only 194? I weigh more than that off one test cycle and i'm 10%bf.... Somethin aint sounding right here

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Thats interesting advice Ulter, thanks - I didn't know there was an interaction between nolva and progesterone. I have been prone to deca sides in the past, but found they went away when I took vit b6 and nolva.
In that case would you recomend clomid instead? Does this mean I should drop nolva from post cycle therapy (pct) when on deca?

It seems widespread "knowledge" that nolva is a more effective anti-e than clomid (I can get a bit blue on clomid if I take it for too long aswell)- it's the first time I've heared someone recommend not taking it. I would be interested to hear any other input about this.

I also included proviron and masteron (admittedly limited anti-e properties). As for the anti-aromatase, I would like to include one, but they are very expensive in Thailand, so due to the expense I would prefer not to shell out on them.

Perhaps I will cut the drol and go for some prop at the start, good idea. It's just I've heared "legendary" results people have got from drol

As for size, I'm not a bodybuilder- I do powerlifting, Olympic lifts and plyometrics.

I live in Thailand, people are much smaller here, so I look like a monster already to most of them!

I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I can squat 200+ kilos, deadlift 240kg , bench 130kg (resting at the bottom) and clean and jerk 125kg. I've kept my weight down, as I can run 10.8-11 seconds for 100m. I also do 3 hours of cardio ontop of the 3 sessions of sprinting every week.

As for diet, I'm a vegetarian- but I eat boatloads of protein mainly soy. Drink unsweetened 0 % fat soy milk. 10+ egg whites/day. Brown rice, steamed veg, fruit, beans, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened 0% fat yoghurt, tofu, oatmeal, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread. I also drink 8 cups of green tea/day.
For every meal I eat, I get at least 5 g of protein per 100 calories; most of the time higher than this. I consume 8 meals+/day and eat most for breakfast and after a workout, eating less, with more protein and very low carbs before bed.

Others have advised me to forget about the drol and just do dbol the same or at a higher doseage. Another suggestion was to do prop eod for the first 4 weeks with the dbol. The drol and dbol are a bargain over here- 1000 x 5mg for 23 pound/ 46 us dollars! (drol is even cheaper!)
Masteron is fairly expensive, I've been told by someone that I shouldn't bother wih it. I can also get tren, primo and others. I haven't tried tren before, but have heared that it is great stuff; but shuts you down hard - not so great for post cycle therapy (pct) towards the end of a cycle in my thinking. Also, I've heared that it has a negative effect on rbc- not what I'm looking for, as I am a sprortsman.

Anyway, thatnks for the advice.

Torn bicep said:
Thanks for the advice everyone.

Thats interesting advice Ulter, thanks - I didn't know there was an interaction between nolva and progesterone. I have been prone to deca sides in the past, but found they went away when I took vit b6 and nolva.
In that case would you recomend clomid instead? Does this mean I should drop nolva from post cycle therapy (pct) when on deca?

It seems widespread "knowledge" that nolva is a more effective anti-e than clomid (I can get a bit blue on clomid if I take it for too long aswell)- it's the first time I've heared someone recommend not taking it. I would be interested to hear any other input about this.

I also included proviron and masteron (admittedly limited anti-e properties). As for the anti-aromatase, I would like to include one, but they are very expensive in Thailand, so due to the expense I would prefer not to shell out on them.

Perhaps I will cut the drol and go for some prop at the start, good idea. It's just I've heared "legendary" results people have got from drol

As for size, I'm not a bodybuilder- I do powerlifting, Olympic lifts and plyometrics.

I live in Thailand, people are much smaller here, so I look like a monster already to most of them!

I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I can squat 200+ kilos, deadlift 240kg , bench 130kg (resting at the bottom) and clean and jerk 125kg. I've kept my weight down, as I can run 10.8-11 seconds for 100m. I also do 3 hours of cardio ontop of the 3 sessions of sprinting every week.As for diet, I'm a vegetarian- but I eat boatloads of protein mainly soy. Drink unsweetened 0 % fat soy milk. 10+ egg whites/day. Brown rice, steamed veg, fruit, beans, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened 0% fat yoghurt, tofu, oatmeal, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread. I also drink 8 cups of green tea/day.
For every meal I eat, I get at least 5 g of protein per 100 calories; most of the time higher than this. I consume 8 meals+/day and eat most for breakfast and after a workout, eating less, with more protein and very low carbs before bed.

Others have advised me to forget about the drol and just do dbol the same or at a higher doseage. Another suggestion was to do prop eod for the first 4 weeks with the dbol. The drol and dbol are a bargain over here- 1000 x 5mg for 23 pound/ 46 us dollars! (drol is even cheaper!)
Masteron is fairly expensive, I've been told by someone that I shouldn't bother wih it. I can also get tren, primo and others. I haven't tried tren before, but have heared that it is great stuff; but shuts you down hard - not so great for post cycle therapy (pct) towards the end of a cycle in my thinking. Also, I've heared that it has a negative effect on rbc- not what I'm looking for, as I am a sprortsman.

i almost cried.....i couldnt live w/o meat

Last edited:
lol. I've been at it for 15 years! Advice for anyone, get some dehydrated soya. Its cheap as hell, and is 50% protein(340 cals per 100g, with 50g protein!) , 50% carbs (of which most is fibre)- I get 1kg for 1 pound 50p/ 3 dollars! - thats 500g of protein! The egg white tofu is pretty good over here too- eggwhite in a tube basically. Costs 15p/30cents per tube of 10g of protein/40 cals. I'll ;et you get back to your burger!

bobfather8 said:
i almost cried.....i couldnt live w/o meat

Me and you both brother! Im having an intense craving for a couple double quarter pounder supersized meals right now.

Great lifts by the way... and your diet is great.

Torn bicep said:

I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I can squat 200+ kilos, deadlift 240kg , bench 130kg (resting at the bottom) and clean and jerk 125kg. I've kept my weight down, as I can run 10.8-11 seconds for 100m. I also do 3 hours of cardio ontop of the 3 sessions of sprinting every week.

As for diet, I'm a vegetarian- but I eat boatloads of protein mainly soy. Drink unsweetened 0 % fat soy milk. 10+ egg whites/day. Brown rice, steamed veg, fruit, beans, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened 0% fat yoghurt, tofu, oatmeal, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread. I also drink 8 cups of green tea/day.

Interesting diet. How many cals do you intake per day?

When you first started training....what was your weight back then?

5'10 194 pounds can be pretty big......depends on the body type of course but I know guys similar heights and weight that look huge!

I was 160lbs with more body fat.

As for cals, I shoot for 3000 as a basal metabolism, and adjust my calorie intake depending on the level of activity during the day. Therefore 3000 cals if I rest and up to 4200 cals if do a lot of training in a day.

Anyone have anymore info on the drol/nandrolone/nolva interaction that Ulter mentioned. If you look at say big Cat's guide, under anadrol- he suggests 60mg of nolva with anadrol per day. These are clearly 2 very different positions. I'm confused.

Back