Extreme Reaction to ****** Test E

GreenMNT001

Hey guys here's my story:

I've been taking ****** Test E for my first cycle. 1ml twice a week. I feel good about the source and have even seen lab results on this batch of test that show 277/ml, which is even over the 250ml stated. I don't think it's bad gear.

So I've only taken my second dose, and did it 100% legit and sterile (my friend works at the red cross and has used gear many times, has a lot of medical experience and experience pinning/using needles correctly.)
This time we went into my Quad. I didn't have any pain or redness at injection site, but days later i had extreme inflammation much lower down leg surrounding knee area. To the point where I could barely walk, and def couldn't bend my leg all the way. Way worse then glute injection my first time. I understand I'm virgin but this was a bit extreme of a reaction to me. My guess is I'm reacting to the BB/BA or oils used. My friends have used the same batch and had no side effects.

So that's not even the crazy part. Last night I stood up and blacked out. Hit my head multiple times and suffered a concussion. Freaked out and thought I was having a bad reaction to the test and had to tell my dad everything and have him rush me to the ER. Doctor said he thinks when I stood up that my body went through a pain syncope and thus lowered my BP to a point where I passed out. THen I kept hitting my head over and over again and it just kept happening. Luckily my dad was home and helped me.

The doc didn't think I had an infection, but instead thinks it is a localized response to the test causing massive inflammation and pain and thus the pain syncope and passing out etc etc etc... It was very very scary.

Anyways I don't think it's directly from the Test but was wondering if anyone else had had similar issues with ****** Test E specifically. Or if anyone recommends stopping use completely. Maybe switching gear?

Thanks everyone,

Last edited:
Thank you for the quick response.

I'm 30 years old, 5'10" - 150lbs (very lean right now, down from 180lbs this winter).

I have not had bloodwork done yet. Didn't even think it would show up yet due to the esters/time release of test-e. I just pinned my first dose last week (1 ML). Trying to get established with doctor as we speak, there is a waiting process but should be in by end of August.

I've been taking ****** Test E for my first cycle. 1ml twice a week. I feel good about the source and have even seen lab results on this batch of test that show 277/ml, which is even over the 250ml stated. I don't think it's bad gear.

So I've only taken my second dose, and did it 100% legit and sterile (my friend works at the red cross and has used gear many times, has a lot of medical experience and experience pinning/using needles correctly.)
This time we went into my Quad. I didn't have any pain or redness at injection site, but days later i had extreme inflammation much lower down leg surrounding knee area. To the point where I could barely walk, and def couldn't bend my leg all the way. Way worse then glute injection my first time. I understand I'm virgin but this was a bit extreme of a reaction to me. My guess is I'm reacting to the BB/BA or oils used. My friends have used the same batch and had no side effects.

So that's not even the crazy part. Last night I stood up and blacked out. Hit my head multiple times and suffered a concussion. Freaked out and thought I was having a bad reaction to the test and had to tell my dad everything and have him rush me to the ER. Doctor said he thinks when I stood up that my body went through a pain syncope and thus lowered my BP to a point where I passed out. THen I kept hitting my head over and over again and it just kept happening. Luckily my dad was home and helped me.

The doc didn't think I had an infection, but instead thinks it is a localized response to the test causing massive inflammation and pain and thus the pain syncope and passing out etc etc etc... It was very very scary.

Anyways I don't think it's directly from the Test but was wondering if anyone else had had similar issues with ****** Test E specifically. Or if anyone recommends stopping use completely. Maybe switching gear?

Thanks everyone,

Sorry Bubba, but you're too young for AAS anyway. Count your blessings and stick to creatine and a good diet until you're over 25. This stuff can have PERMANENT side effects, so tread lightly.

FYI: Syncope is your brain telling you something is wrong. Even if it's not wrong, it can totally put you on your butt. I would investigate seizures though, just to be safe.

My .02c :)

Thanks everyone,

I hate quad shots due to this. ive had bad shots that left my knee unable to bend. even used crutches once for a few days... but i kep using the gear and it was fine, a bad shot , a fluke... even just a month ago it happened. never passed out but pain was extreme. its only hapened a handfull of times over the years but it does happen, plus your new to it so could make it worse.
its possible its the gear, sure. but i feel its the above..
i had swelling at the knee also a couple times. as if fluid was built up there, couldent bend my leg at all. but then another pin ad not the same issue and no issue before using same vial.
just my .2
i hope you didnt tell your doc about the aas>>> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...aas-use-no-your-record-not-safe-see-here.html

you coulda said it was a b12 shot, you where curious to see how it helped out your energy...

confused here Halfwit, hes 30 years old.

Then he's psychologically too young. I'm not judging, but I don't recall living with my mother at 30, and if I had, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't beg her to help after divulging illegal drug use. Pretty sure the lecture from my mother would cause more syncope in itself. ;)

I try to take posts at face value, but this one just screams immaturity. I'm not trying to be harsh, but unless it's under very specific circumstances - living at home (AND cycling) at 30 screams problem.

Pretty sure we're talking to a 19yo. But, I could always be wrong! :)

Back