Fake Gear - Low Test. What Now?

I think the deca and oral where real. Deca finished 5.5 weeks ago so im 2.5 weeks behind on PCT. Was thinking of doing a blast to get my gains back but decided to PCT now. Wouldnt i have shut down anyway? or not this bad?

Halfwit. Im glad i consulted my doctor otherwise i wouldve carried on with my cruise on cooking oil.

Seems like most off you are for the PCT option. If i PCT now ill be coming up from ground zero, this may take along time and i will loose further weight that i attained even naturaly as i was 82kg before i started ASS and im faily close to that now (just weighed in at the gym at 84.5kg, 0.5kg down from yesterday) :/

Would it not better better to get on the anadrol now to get back to an anabolic state and out off this highly depressive catabolic state and take a low dose of 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks? This should allow me to put most of the weight i have lost back on, allow me to cruise through summer, feel and look good and then PCT two weeks after the cycle. This way i will be PCT-ing from a normal cycle and not from ground zero.

As you can tell i am really concerned about loosing the gains i have worked so hard to achieve. It just seems to make sence to me or is this an amatuer move?

Im new to these forums guys but eveyone seems to be recommending PSL? How do i get some of this stuff and how would it get into little New Zealand lol?

For those asking my source was a UDL.

Good to know there is support out there and like minded people which sound like they have their heads screwed on and peoples best interests in mind.

I had a long reply written out about how docs can put drug abuse in their notes, but just saw that you're in NZ. I don't know if private testing is available there, but I would have sought that option first. Either way, what's done is done.

You're looking at this wrong too. It's apparent that you're a younger guy that has become fixated on goals, regardless of the cost. Trust me when I say that MANY of us often make the same mistakes, and regret our decisions later down the road. You're suppressed right now, this means that your pituitary gland (the finicky bitch that it is) has taken a nap due to you getting something that your body knows is an androgenic substance.

It's a statistical fact that the longer you remain suppressed, the greater the odds of you developing AIH (Androgen Induced Hypogonadism), which means you will NEED to pin testosterone for the rest of your life. All this because you're feeling impatient and don't want to lose those precious gains.

I assure you that if you PCT and recover, the gym and another cycle will still be there once your body is ready. Popping anadrol won't help, and then grabbing more test puts you back at that increased risk of having low T PERMANENTLY. I'm not going to blow smoke up your butt and tell you that this isn't a risk you face regardless, but why risk it?

Do you think your doctor will prescribe you TRT after coming to him regarding your cycle? What choice you make is obviously your decision, but you need to think about the future beyond those extra ten weeks.

My .02c :)

Thanks halfwit. You just put it in perspective for me. I know i shouldnt have gone to the docs for health insurance reasons down the road but NZ has a pretty good health system regardless. I had spoken to my doc about the potential for TRT should i need it and he said yes.

I have accepted the fact that PCTing now is the best option.

However no one can seem to answer my question in regards to if this is a normal shut down and the only difference is im 2.5 weeks behing on my PCT regimen? Would i be right in saying i would have shut down to this point regardless? Or is there somthing im missing?

Thanks halfwit. You just put it in perspective for me. I know i shouldnt have gone to the docs for health insurance reasons down the road but NZ has a pretty good health system regardless. I had spoken to my doc about the potential for TRT should i need it and he said yes.

I have accepted the fact that PCTing now is the best option.

However no one can seem to answer my question in regards to if this is a normal shut down and the only difference is im 2.5 weeks behing on my PCT regimen? Would i be right in saying i would have shut down to this point regardless? Or is there somthing im missing?

Our fellow brethren halfwit scored with this one... he worded that perfectly for you man pretty much in the Rosetta Stone language for meatheads...

Like I often advocate, there's consequences to everything that we consider within this lifestyle whether it's consequential or incidental, there's going to be ramifications... this is why education is crucial, this is a learning process for all of us, in fact it's one big chemistry experiment and science experiment on ourselves...

In regards to your question about being shut down, all we can do is merely speculate and assume the worst if we consider the information that you have provided us with...

Blood work is the only indicator that will give you a definitive answer on your situation, in lieu of trying to come up with answers without looking internally and getting a snapshot of your blood to see where you're at..

Well said vision. I do have the bloodwork though? Test was 1.8units. Normal range 8 - 38.

Anyway froze the 3 lots of test i had to see what the reaction would be.

The sus i was on for the first 7 weeks (The stuff i believe was legit) froze solid amd cloudy within 30min and then melted within 1min of leaving the freezer.

The sus i started on at week 8 (The bunk stuff) Took about 30min to show signs of cloudyness but only at the bottom of the vile, like something had seperated from it.

Then the new sus i got the other day to start my new cycle next year wont freeze at all.

Is there any truth to the freezing method? Im starting to wonder if that second sus i took may be legit as it did seperate between clear and cloudy, 10% cloudy at the bottom??

Well said vision. I do have the bloodwork though? Test was 1.8units. Normal range 8 - 38.

The sus i was on for the first 7 weeks (The stuff i believe was legit) froze solid amd cloudy within 30min and then melted within 1min of leaving the freezer.

The sus i started on at week 8 (The bunk stuff) Took about 30min to show signs of cloudyness but only at the bottom of the vile, like something had seperated from it.

Then the new sus i got the other day to start my new cycle next year wont freeze at all.

Is there any truth to the freezing method? Im starting to wonder if that second sus i took may be legit as it did seperate between clear and cloudy, 10% cloudy at the bottom??

I missed the part about blood work (see, we can over look things, not perfect)..

I posted this in your other thread about the freezing..

This is such a crude method as a indicator, the solvent ratios and oils "carrier vehicles" will differ from one to the next.. All these can effect and delay any response that you attempting to initiate..Carries/solvents will/may effect the molecule change, in fact they may disrupt any change in to arrange themselves to fix position (becoming solid) with your intent to separate from the active hormone..Some carriers are food derivatives and others are synthetic, these can effect the process of the hormone falling out of its position (crystallizing).. Don't even waste your time comparing different brands that have been compounding independently with the same testing process, because chances of them all being chemical identical is slim to none..

Get a labmax, it's an other crude method, but it's a YES or NO, that simple!

------------

About your bloods, when did you get the bloods?

I missed the part about blood work (see, we can over look things, not perfect)..

I posted this in your other thread about the freezing..

This is such a crude method as a indicator, the solvent ratios and oils "carrier vehicles" will differ from one to the next.. All these can effect and delay any response that you attempting to initiate..Carries/solvents will/may effect the molecule change, in fact they may disrupt any change in to arrange themselves to fix position (becoming solid) with your intent to separate from the active hormone..Some carriers are food derivatives and others are synthetic, these can effect the process of the hormone falling out of its position (crystallizing).. Don't even waste your time comparing different brands that have been compounding independently with the same testing process, because chances of them all being chemical identical is slim to none..

Get a labmax, it's an other crude method, but it's a YES or NO, that simple!

------------

About your bloods, when did you get the bloods?

I go the bloods done 6 days ago. Results back 3 days ago. Last jab was a week blood test, 325mg of "sus" i was still taking armidex 0.5mg e3d up until this point. From what i have read if that sus was legit it would take 3 weeks intil it wouldnt be detected? Did the doc test for free test instead maybe? Is there any other potential anomoly?

I go the bloods done 6 days ago. Results back 3 days ago. Last jab was a week blood test, 325mg of "sus" i was still taking armidex 0.5mg e3d up until this point. From what i have read if that sus was legit it would take 3 weeks intil it wouldnt be detected? Did the doc test for free test instead maybe? Is there any other potential anomoly?

That is a bad level, like real bad.. The test wouldn't look for only free, it doesn't work that way..

can you post the results? edit your name and info

Yeah i know but how did it get so bad? In theory i was only 2.5 weeks behind PCT.

Its weird bcos although im loosing weight i havnt lost my strength yet. And i have been restricting calories so i was trying to loose a little weight.

Im hoping theres something up with the test... otherwise fuck, what the fuck.

I will request results of doc monday morn. My UDL also wants this so he can refund me.

Yeah i know but how did it get so bad? In theory i was only 2.5 weeks behind PCT.

Its weird bcos although im loosing weight i havnt lost my strength yet. And i have been restricting calories so i was trying to loose a little weight.

Im hoping theres something up with the test... otherwise fuck, what the fuck.

I will request results of doc monday morn. My UDL also wants this so he can refund me.

I'll apologize first up as I haven't read the thread in full, only skimmed through it, but if you're heading into PCT you need to be on maintenance level calories or a small surplus (10% or so.) This is crucial for recovery.. PCT is not a time to restrict cals.
If you're maintaining strength through PCT this is a really good sign that you're recovering well. You will almost always drop some weight (water + glycogen stores) but don't stress that as it's totally normal.

Being shut down is really the same regardless of how you got there. Doesn't matter if it's from orals, injectables, or prescription meds - the signal to your testicles has just been turned off. PCT just tricks the body into turning it back on sooner, and allows you to coast back into your own natural production as things start to normalize.

Due to the many different ways in which injectables are made, it's really not fool proof any more to freeze and crash vials. Some solvents just won't crash unless you bring temps waaaaay down, while others can crash (usually higher concentration gear) if you look at them cross-eyed. To make matters even more complicated, sustanon has multiple esters, which will all crash at varying degrees and conditions.

Edit: WHOOPS! I missed a whole bunch of replies, which have you covered. :)

Hey guys.

Thought some of you might benifit from this update. I got my bloods done again yesterday, it has been 5 weeks since found out that the gear i switched to halfway through a cycle was fake. So i did a four week PCT of Nolva 40/20/20/20 and four weeks of clomid 150/100/50/50 (Finished a week ago).
Just got a call from my doctor saying my test levels were back in normal range at 15mg/mol which is within normal range of 8 to 32. Very pleased considering 5 weeks ago my levels were 1.2......

So im gunna have another week off and then start a new cycle in the new year. Its pretty hard to get stuff down here in Nz but i have got 21 25mg anadrol tabs and 20 25mg dbol tabs. I also have two sus vials and one test E vial. So i am thinking about doing 25mg of drol and dbol together ed and then a mixture of sus and test E at 750mg for 10 weeks. I know this cycle doesnt sound very pretty but like i said its hard to get down here and i cant be fussy so im just going with what ive got. Any constructive critism is welcome.

Hey guys.

Thought some of you might benifit from this update. I got my bloods done again yesterday, it has been 5 weeks since found out that the gear i switched to halfway through a cycle was fake. So i did a four week PCT of Nolva 40/20/20/20 and four weeks of clomid 150/100/50/50 (Finished a week ago).
Just got a call from my doctor saying my test levels were back in normal range at 15mg/mol which is within normal range of 8 to 32. Very pleased considering 5 weeks ago my levels were 1.2......

So im gunna have another week off and then start a new cycle in the new year. Its pretty hard to get stuff down here in Nz but i have got 21 25mg anadrol tabs and 20 25mg dbol tabs. I also have two sus vials and one test E vial. So i am thinking about doing 25mg of drol and dbol together ed and then a mixture of sus and test E at 750mg for 10 weeks. I know this cycle doesnt sound very pretty but like i said its hard to get down here and i cant be fussy so im just going with what ive got. Any constructive critism is welcome.

Im super excited for you that everything is GTG.. you were going through a rough one for a min, and I'm glad that the members here were able to assist and help you get back on track..

back to the boards and plan for a more structured,authentic cycle with quality compounds... stick to basics, Test 400-500, Test E or Cyp would be my suggestion..12-14 weeks.. and why not some low dose Dbol for 4-5 weeks, 20-30mgs... Your call!

glad to see that you recovered brother... Have a safe and blessed NEW year!

when that happened to me, i got a refund from my source. i was on 175 test a week and my test came back 340ng/dl

when that happened to me, i got a refund from my source. i was on 175 test a week and my test came back 340ng/dl

My buddy is on 125 and he scores high 1100's.... me on the other hand, I score almost 1100 on 275-300.. I know its off topic, but your 175 reminded me of why I wish I could run that dose... nonetheless, any respectable source should not only refund with store credit of a different product/or funds, but also pay for the blood work and troubles as well!

do you still run 175, and whats your total?

Back