Fantasy Baseball

rrer0404

What do you guys think about my team I drafted last night? It's a 12 team Head to Head league that is very competitive.

C - Matt Weiters (121)
1B - Albert Pujols (1)
2B - Kelly Johnson (169)
3B - Casey McGehee (96)
SS - Starlin Castro (216)
OF - Matt Kemp (25)
OF - Justin Upton (49)
OF - Drew Stubbs (97)
Util - Kevin Youkillis (24)
BN - Ben Zobrist (120)
BN - Adam Jones (145)
BN - Grady Sizemore (193)

SP - Justin Verlander (48)
SP - Matt Cain (72)
RP - Joakim Soria (73)
RP - Andrew Bailey (186)
P - Trevor Cahill (144)
P - Javier Vazquez (192)
P - Brandon Lyon (217)
P - Fausto Carmona (240)
BN - Jake McGee (241)
BN - Clayton Richard (264)

I watch a video on youtube about fantasy football, they punched threw wooden frames and catch balles and kicked over there head and stuff, is this the same thing?

What do you guys think about my team I drafted last night? It's a 12 team Head to Head league that is very competitive.

C - Matt Weiters (121)
1B - Albert Pujols (1)
2B - Kelly Johnson (169)
3B - Casey McGehee (96)
SS - Starlin Castro (216)
OF - Matt Kemp (25)
OF - Justin Upton (49)
OF - Drew Stubbs (97)
Util - Kevin Youkillis (24)
BN - Ben Zobrist (120)
BN - Adam Jones (145)
BN - Grady Sizemore (193)

SP - Justin Verlander (48)
SP - Matt Cain (72)
RP - Joakim Soria (73)
RP - Andrew Bailey (186)
P - Trevor Cahill (144)
P - Javier Vazquez (192)
P - Brandon Lyon (217)
P - Fausto Carmona (240)
BN - Jake McGee (241)
BN - Clayton Richard (264)

I don't love the kemp pick at 25 but smart grabbing Youk' for your utility. I also love the Justin upton pic. Good team for a 12 team league. I hate drafting first. the middle of the round is where I like to be

Yeah I tried to trade away the number one pick but I didn't get any offers besides the number two pick. I actually drafted Youkillis to play third base soon as he becomes third base eligible after five games but I forgot and drafted McGehee! But it seemed to workout pretty good. I was actually thinking of moving Youkillis to first and trading Pujols for a couple players. I rolled the dice a little with drafting Kemp and Upton that high but both have unlimited potential. I'm hoping a new manager in L.A. helps Kemp.

Back