fantasy football

F.B.I.

since i'm no longer welcome at elite, does anyone here want to do a steroidology fantasy football league?

$25 dollars a person, 2/3 goes to the winner and 1/3 goes to second. we need to elect a commissioner we all trust to send the money too and regulate the leage.

also, yahoo is the easiest, we used it last year on elite and i've used it before. i like the two week playoffs at the end, it gives 2-4th a chance if the top team is running away with it at the end.

shoot me a pm if you're interested and your username isnt W&Z (sorry this league doesnt allow gays).

j/k faggot you can play

before the season starts.

i say the sooner the better so we can trade and pick people up on waivers.

some people like to wait until closer to the season so they know the startes and stuff though.

i vote for you, fat dave, or the chosen1 for commisioner because i know some discriminatory people here wont want to send me their money.

I might be up for this as well.

I nominate The Almighty to hold onto the pool money.

also i will be changing my avatar to the dallas cowboy star so anyone who doesnt like this please suck may's dick

I have never used Yahoo before for this. Is it simple and do you draft players and keep them, or is it the kind where you get so much money and buy and sell players all through the season if you want. IE, we could both have the same QB etc.

MP5 said:
I have never used Yahoo before for this. Is it simple and do you draft players and keep them, or is it the kind where you get so much money and buy and sell players all through the season if you want. IE, we could both have the same QB etc.

its easy

we set a draft date and if you cant make it you auto rank your players keeping who you have. you can add players that werent drafted anytime, make trades, or pick players that were cut up off waivers.

the draft is the most fun part besides when i win and get the money.

F.B.I. said:
its easy

we set a draft date and if you cant make it you auto rank your players keeping who you have. you can add players that werent drafted anytime, make trades, or pick players that were cut up off waivers.

the draft is the most fun part besides when i win and get the money.

I think it would be more fun to chop your head off and play soccer with it

F.B.I. said:

i vote for you, fat dave, or the chosen1 for commisioner because i know some discriminatory people here wont want to send me their money.

Gee, uh, like, thanks for your trust, but no thanks. I'll watch from the sidelines. Only sport I care about is FIA Formula 1 auto racing.

--shrinking dave

hahahaha. Actually I always hated Doug Flutie. Despite our Northern placement to you guys in the States, you would be quite surprised at how many people up here follow the NFL religiously. Its huge up here.

Hey, my GF lives in Ohio so that gives me a good excuse for enjoying the NFL more the the CFL right?

BiggieSwolls said:
hahahaha. Actually I always hated Doug Flutie. Despite our Northern placement to you guys in the States, you would be quite surprised at how many people up here follow the NFL religiously. Its huge up here.

Hey, my GF lives in Ohio so that gives me a good excuse for enjoying the NFL more the the CFL right?

you're not a browns fan are you?

No way. But considering that your a Cowboys fan, Im not too sure that you will appreciate the fact that I am a die-hard Steelers fan.

I'm a Browns fan and a Flutie fan. Based on those two factors, I predict I win both first and second place in this pool.

BiggieSwolls said:
No way. But considering that your a Cowboys fan, Im not too sure that you will appreciate the fact that I am a die-hard Steelers fan.

actually they're my favorite team in the afc, i have family from pittsburgh that instilled that in me at a very young age.

dallas still beat them in the superbowl :D

Back