fat % reading..................

I'd put you around 16-18%. Here's a nifty little chart I found long ago that seems to be somewhat accurate:
358v.jpg

U break my heart half, I'm on the same boat like op but little more defined and I thought I'm @12 %

thanks for the chart halfwit :) your probs right with what you said i thought i was doing better until i seen the chart!

Last edited:
I'm gonna make a new chart for guys with low self esteem. "Yeah, so I measured my body fat and it says I'm 20%", "Nah, mate, refer to the updated chart. You're easily rockin' single digits."

lets say i am 16%, currently i'm at 228lbs from like 255lbs approx 16 weeks ago, so i would need to loose nearly another 10lbs to be 12% seems alot. another 10lbs off me and id be less then 12% i think... hmmmm weird!!

this is amazing.... I think im like 12-15% I wish I could get a super accurate doctors percent knowledge of my fatass.

this is amazing.... I think im like 12-15% I wish I could get a super accurate doctors percent knowledge of my fatass.

There's always a bodpod assessment. One of the drawbacks of being 6'7" is that I can't fit in them. :(

Back