• British Dispensary

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Homebrew

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Other

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters

dikatry

Ok, I think this might clear up a lot of questions people ask about. "How good is this product?" and "Does anybody use this one?” I know for me it would be useful to see what everyone likes to use. I know different manufactures make different products, and some are better than others. So how about which one(s) you like best and why. And which products of theirs are your favorites.

I did a few searches for a thread like this and didn’t find one. So if there is one like this out there let me know and Ill delete this.

....Lets get it on!

Mfgs I left out
Sopharma, Norma, SIT, Galenika, Avintis, Aromatase inhibitor (AI), Boehringer, Jelfa, Nikfi, Akrixin, Bioreaktor, Body Research, Anfarm, Nikfi, La Pharma, Nicholas, GenSci, Byk Elmu, Galenika, Aburahain, Schering, Zambon, PeruTech, Ttokkyo, Jurox
......Did I forget some?

Last edited:
dikatry said:
I did a few searches for a thread like this and didn’t find one. So if there is one like this out there let me know and Ill delete this.

Well, there are COUNTLESS threads here where members have indicated whether they have liked or disliked certain products from companies and UGLs. But I guess you are correct that there is no thread that is exactly like this one, so carry on.

Antigen labs for quality and price....if not, any American manufactuer but thats just too damn hard to get and its expensive.

gator

Aboot said:
Well, there are COUNTLESS threads here where members have indicated whether they have liked or disliked certain products from companies and UGLs. But I guess you are correct that there is no thread that is exactly like this one, so carry on.

Yeah, Ive seen a bunch about "whats your favorite test" or "favorite DECA" but no "all around" favorite company and type.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I have never even heard of antigen--

Some new UG every single day, jeez
Been around 2 yrs....hes underground. The only brand I use.Not an adverticement but Antigen is tops.

I bashed AOP Black Label but no one listened....now look at em!!!!

Last edited:
From that list, legit schering or organon for sure. But if I were to order online, I'd never trust buying a heavily faked brand, so it would be british dragon.

I feel like I'm always the bad news bear about this stuff, but one of the boards that features a list of "approved" suppliers recently dropped IP from the list. either because of too many fakes or because of reduced quality recently.

New to site, hello to everyone,
Has anyone heard of Europa Qaulity Laboratories,LTD or did i get scamed, i recently bought Deca 300 and Trembolone 100 from that manufacturer

sean usmc said:
but what product (s) is not that great from brit dragon????

Fucken all of em' mate.

My current favorite is Stealth, excellent price, and smooth and silk on the injects.

I do have a soft spot for Schering primo, I try to usually inculde it in every cycle. :afro:

Back