Favorite wrestlers

muddy

Who are some of your favorites of all time. My first favorite wrestler with out a doubt was the JYD. I can remember my mom using those iron-on letters and putting "thump" on the back of every pair of under wear I owned. I also like Hulk Hogan, Big Van Vader, Road Warriors, Nikita Kolof, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, and Butch Reed. I got to train with the JYD when he was spear heading the USWA. His star was Redd Dogg, who was billed as the next JYD. He is now Rodney Mack in WWE. I trained in the same gym as Rodney and Jazzy Dogg, who is now Jazz.

Jimmy Superfly Snuka was definitely one of my favorites. Oh, and Brutus the Barber Beefcake.:) And of course Ricky Steamboat!

Tag teams, The Rockers(Marty Genetti and Shawn Michaels), Ricky the Dragon Steamboat and Jay Youngblood, The Hart Foundation(Bret hart and Jim "the Anvil* Neinhart(sp?)

Oh, I can't leave out Ric Flair. :D

when i used to actually watch wrestling i used to like the undertaker (not this biker hells angel fool that they have now, the original crypt dude who enver spoke and would come back from anything)

Muay Thai Guy said:
when i used to actually watch wrestling i used to like the undertaker (not this biker hells angel fool that they have now, the original crypt dude who enver spoke and would come back from anything)

That Undertaker is back!!!:D

Muay Thai Guy said:
he is?
what happened to the biker hells angel boy who listens to Limp Bizkit and has a wife and kid?

Well, the last time we saw the Undertaker, Kane was burying him alive...heheh. So, he has been gone for a while and they started to pump up the Deadman again. So, finally after all this time we waited, the old Taker came back at Wrestlemania to fight Kane. Well, it was really cool but they need to change his clothes a bit. He needs to put his silver gloves and boot covers back on and get rid of the tight tank top! :D

Mr Perfect, Bret Hart, Kerry Von Erich, Rick Rude and Owen Hart. Then Shawn Michaels. But his attitude sucked.

For all round entertainment - Kurt Angle and The Rock.

Shit, nearly forgot..... Tommy Billington was the best pound for pound wrestler in the world.

Silverback316 said:
Have you ever tried getting into a wrestling ring? Nothing fake about it. Scripted yes, fake no.
sports are not scripted. That being said, they are athletes, but it is not a sport. And please no shit about rigged fights and such.

Fyre said:
That Undertaker is back!!!:D

I remember when the undertaker got started on some small time wrestling gig....he had no tatoos short short hair and his name was...get this for being creative....Mean Mark

Junkyard dog and Stagger lee.

The Super Destroyers.

Afa and Seka
The Great Kabuki
Mr. Wrestling II( my P.E. teacher was married to him and i nailed his daughter)
Dusty Rhodes

Used to watch Mid South Wrestling.

Wrestling isn't a sport. Professional wrestlers are athletes. Now having said that my favorites growning up were, Ultimate Warrior,The Rockers, Demolition(Axe and Smash)(Crush sucked), Bushwackers and I also liked that midget clown!

HULK HOGAN, Ric Flair, Brett Hart, The Rockers, Bushwackers, Ultimate Warrior, the original Undertaker character, and you gotta include the Legion of Doom.

Back