FDA Orders Warning Labels on Testosterone Drugs

Just today I was at my gym which was a golds gym until EOS bought nearly all of them. Slowly the mindset of don't drop weights don't grunt in taking hold here as well. I was grunting out a final rep on decline dumbbell, nothing obscene just a hearty grunt and this lady goes and tells the trainer. He looks her in the eye and says, "this ain't Planet fitness honey. Big guys are going to grunt and in shape people will make you question your level of fitness." I was like Hell yea! I hate this pansy everyone gets a trophy world we live in.

Just today I was at my gym which was a golds gym until EOS bought nearly all of them. Slowly the mindset of don't drop weights don't grunt in taking hold here as well. I was grunting out a final rep on decline dumbbell, nothing obscene just a hearty grunt and this lady goes and tells the trainer. He looks her in the eye and says, "this ain't Planet fitness honey. Big guys are going to grunt and in shape people will make you question your level of fitness." I was like Hell yea! I hate this pansy everyone gets a trophy world we live in.

just hearing this made my day! I am SICK of this crap. work out at home if you are soo insecure!! ughh!

Your planet fitness must be very lenient. At my local planet fitness the people are rude and stare at you like you are an animal. I would accompany my wife and never had that alarm thing rang, but heard it go off twice and one of the times the guy did nothing other than exhale, not grunt. If felt very awkward in that place, and the craziest thing was when they pulled out the squat racks and flat benches. She still goes there, but I rarely ever walk into that place. Good to here that your Planet Fitness is not too bad.

It's probably because I don't use their weights haha. I don't grunt or anything anyway, but I do get dirty looks when the gals ask me to show them stuff. But yeah, it's pretty chill here - and can be a nice break from the 17 year olds bro-flexing in the mirror after every set. ;)

Try working out at a country club - where a bunch of old retired folks are jumping around from machine to machine warming up for their tennis lessons, or using the smith machine for F'n stretching, . And when you do heavy dumbbell presses to failure and gotta drop the weights,, yeah you'll get looks, and when an old lady says you shouldn't be dropping the weights,, the only acceptable response is to just growl

Try working out at a country club - where a bunch of old retired folks are jumping around from machine to machine warming up for their tennis lessons, or using the smith machine for F'n stretching, . And when you do heavy dumbbell presses to failure and gotta drop the weights,, yeah you'll get looks, and when an old lady says you shouldn't be dropping the weights,, the only acceptable response is to just growl

You must have it so rough having to work out at Bushwood Country Club with your lemonades overlooking the 18th hole on their private golf course and your massages. I feel terrible for you. :)

You must have it so rough having to work out at Bushwood Country Club with your lemonades overlooking the 18th hole on their private golf course and your massages. I feel terrible for you. :)

Yep,, the good old days, and the wifey laying around the swimming pool sipping her margaritas..
Actually not the best lifting environment when right there at the gym there was a bar where you could order alcoholic drinks lol..

Doc told me since my last back surgery that I should give up playing golf., so I did and cancelled my membership. Gotta drive farther now, but new gym is far better.
And I'm now no longer putting fear into the hearts of old country club ladies

Back