Female peptide usage before and during pregnancy

JJJCJ

So if we are just stimulating are own GH release during a peptide cycle/run, would it be accurate to surmise that it is safe to admin ghrp2 or ipam with mod grf while attempting pregnancy and after conceiving?
While I have started the extensive research to find all the info on the net one place I am not able to go is in DABTRUE Forum as currently no Australians are being given membership at this time. Im sure it will change in the future and maybe because our gov. has something to do with it or not.
So this is why I ask my fellow researcher their knowledge on this subject?
In terms of better safe then sorry and not EVER wanting to injure a new little life entering this world.
It just makes me wonder if we have seen possible health advantages to peptide research subjects, maybe also their new off spring????
Im sure this is very controversial but it is merely a theoretical thought and nothing else

Since females have different GH release patterns AND hormones go all over the place with pregnancy.... I would error on the side of caution and avoid anything "un-natural" when pregnant. After all... everything the female eats, drinks, etc goes strait to the baby.

Back