Females and Peptides

Caution

My wife has a show in about 17 weeks and she asked me today what are good peptides for females and dosages. Anyone have any suggestions on this? She competes in woman's figure and just looking more or less for fat loss. Here issue (wish I had this problem) is that she packs on muscle super fast. I know she is in debate on primo but wanted me to ask about peptides. Currently she is on Anavar (var). So any suggestions and comments are appreciated.

J

CJC 1295/ ipamarelin are my favorites - you can do GHRP 2 or 6 insted of the ipamarelin - they are stronger, but they do tend to make me hungry so I avoid them when cutting.

100 mcg of each 3 times a day is best, but it does take a while to see results.

Peptides can make you retain water which is something to consider. As far as fatloss you could try HGH FRAG 176-191 thought feedback is hit or miss. It was recommended using 200mcgs 5 times a day during a fast. You can try modgrf+ipa but water retention could be an issue.

Peptides can make you retain water which is something to consider. As far as fatloss you could try HGH FRAG 176-191 thought feedback is hit or miss. It was recommended using 200mcgs 5 times a day during a fast. You can try modgrf+ipa but water retention could be an issue.

As for personal experience - I have used Frag and had no results at all. As for water retention I only have an issue with that if I use CJC 195 w/ DAC instead of CJC 1295 w/out DAC

Do you use cjc1295 alone or in combo with another peptide? I appreciate your help. I'm a woman and need advice on peptide use safely to lean out/ cut fat thanks!

Hey gym rat did your GF have any side effects from cjc? Flu like, vomiting, and joint pain?
Thanks!

Back