few questions about IGF-1 LR3

RF.No.One

1. first of all I'd like to know what sites are the most recomended and reliable to order high quality IGF-1 LR3 from
https://greatwhitepeptides.com/igf-1lr3-1mg.html
southernresearchco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=igf-1&x=8&y=12
are these two good enough?

2. what is the best way to take out such a small amount (few mg) from the bottle?

3. how should I keep the IGF-1 LR3 after opening the bottle? some say freezing it destroys the peptides, but by other sources, the only way you can keep it effective for more than 24-72 hours is by keeping it in refrigerator/freezer temperature.
so is there a way or is there any material I should add to the IGF-1 LR3 after watering it that will preserve and make it usable over time?

please comment even if you dont know all the answers.
Sorry for my bad English^^"

IGF is not going to do what you want. It shuttles nutrients through the body, not make you taller. But to answer your questions IGF has to be refrigerated. It comes as a frozen powder that needs to mixed with .6% acetic acid which you can get from the supplier. IGF is dosed in mcg not mg. typically 40-100mcg a day. It's taken by injection using insulin syringes either under the skin (sub q) or into the muscle (IM).

Last edited:
IGF is not going to do what you want. It shuttles nutrients through the body, not make you taller. But to answer your questions IGF has to be refrigerated. It comes as a frozen powder that needs to mixed with .6% acetic acid which you can get from the supplier. IGF is dosed in mcg not mg. typically 40-100mcg a day. It's taken by injection using insulin syringes either under the skin (sub q) or into the muscle (IM).

Snake did you get your acetic acid from GWP? I'm ordering my DES from them (25% off baby!) and don't see AA anywhere - maybe I'm just missing it?

1. first of all I'd like to know what sites are the most recomended and reliable to order high quality IGF-1 LR3 from
https://greatwhitepeptides.com/igf-1lr3-1mg.html
southernresearchco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=igf-1&x=8&y=12
are these two good enough?

southern research are my go to guys, they're more expensive but im sure they're more potent

2. what is the best way to take out such a small amount (few mg) from the bottle?
you will have to reconstitute it with 0.6% acetic acid and use insulin pin to withdraw then inject it is in a vial (rubber top which needle can penetrate through) not bottle you dont open it like a lid. (if thats what you thought)

3. how should I keep the IGF-1 LR3 after opening the bottle? some say freezing it destroys the peptides, but by other sources, the only way you can keep it effective for more than 24-72 hours is by keeping it in refrigerator/freezer temperature.
so is there a way or is there any material I should add to the IGF-1 LR3 after watering it that will preserve and make it usable over time?

keep it in the fridge after you reconstitute it with 0.6% acetic acid (this will prevent degradation for several months) if you reconstitute(mix) it with Bacteriostatic water it will degrade within days

please comment even if you dont know all the answers.
Sorry for my bad English^^"

hi,
i answered you questions above in Blue

Last edited:
do you have any idea how they manage to preserve the igf effective in some spray products like this one?
nowfoods.com/Sports/Products/DietAndWeightManagement/M004237.htm

Back