few questions about my D-Bol cycle

DIPLOMAT

Hello bros,

firstly i will be using d-bol at 35 mg each day for 6 weeks. i have received mixed opinions on whether or not i should do this, some people advised against it due to my stats but yet others said go for it cause you need it and i have done what i feel to be sufficient research, reading about 6 different forums for about 4 months every day. I appreciate your advice guys and please understand that it is taken very seriously. I am not so concerned about growth plates closing , i am 6 foot 3 and do not need to grow more in height anways.

My current stats:

142 lbs (up from 114 lbs 2 yrs ago, training hard, diet could be better)
6 foot 3
19 year old male

the other products i have for this cycle are:
- 2 boxes clomid
- 1 box nolvadex
- milk thistle for liver protection

my questions:

1. I am SCARED of gyno and would rather prevent it than deal with it when it appears, so how do i do this. i have 1 box of nolvadex and can someone clearly explain how many MG per day should be used to prevent it, and how much needs to be used after the cycle.

2. CLOMID, when do i use it, and should/can it be used to 'prevent' anything, or is it taken only at the end of the cycle. WHEN exactly do i use my first clomid pill, and how much do i take for how long, starting when, (i have heard start clomid dose about 3.5-4.2 hours after the VERY LAST d-bol pill - is this correct?)

3. how much milk thistle, is it taken each day throughout the cycle, and should i take it after the cycle.

4. can any bros familiar with d-bol give me some extra tips on side effects/other things that i may not be aware of - what are 'tracers' in the eyes and what causes this.

how much water should i drink per day?
i am able to sleep very well and long
i have a TON of whey protein here as well, is this good?
- i am interested and have read up on creatine, will this be effective as well.
-i dont drink often at all, but find smoking the occasional joint can increase my appetite about 5 times :) :)

I hope you are able to understand the many questions i have asked here, they are mostly logistical ones - dosages and timings, gyno PREVENTION is key cause i dont want anything to do with that shit.

Thanks a lot guys.

You know how I feel about this. Not only are you too inexperienced to use steroids (you're the skinniest person I've ever heard of that was considering it), but you aren't even approaching the cycle in a good way - ie dbol only. This post is not intended as a flame, but one last effort to help you out bro.

Ever tried a 5x5? What are your max lifts on deadlift or squat? How much have you improved since you started lifting? How many meals a day do you eat? With these questions I'm not implying that you don't know what you're doing, but rather because I would legitimately like to know the answers.

You can ignore this post because it doesn't answer your immediate questions, but when you ask things like "Is whey protein good?" it really makes me concerned.

Yeah.....I've replied to some of your other posts and I can not in good conscious help you travel down this path you have chosen.

Steroids are NOT the answer you are looking for.........sorry.

GreasyGreek said:
You know how I feel about this. Not only are you too inexperienced to use steroids (you're the skinniest person I've ever heard of that was considering it), but you aren't even approaching the cycle in a good way - ie dbol only. This post is not intended as a flame, but one last effort to help you out bro.

Ever tried a 5x5? What are your max lifts on deadlift or squat? How much have you improved since you started lifting? How many meals a day do you eat? With these questions I'm not implying that you don't know what you're doing, but rather because I would legitimately like to know the answers.

You can ignore this post because it doesn't answer your immediate questions, but when you ask things like "Is whey protein good?" it really makes me concerned.

Agreed

BUMP

See, ok well i understand whats going on , but STONECOLD and all of you bros above, whats the difference if i just come on the board with a new name and different stats asking the same questions. you know?

i am giving you the honest truth but i know if i had said i was 170 lbs you guys would awsner my questions no problems. im looking for the awnsers thats all, you guys dont fucking understnad what it is like to be this weight, EATING LIKE A MONSTER - tried it, whey protein (btw my question was is this a good type of protein sorry for the misunderstanding) i used it, minimal, all MINIMAL GAINS, i need something here and it isnt coming legitatmently, and YES I HAVE ALREADY tried it, been training for 3 years and the gear is here, how can i honestly tell you im not gonna use it, you know? i want to use the best i can, i want your guys help and you refuse it.

so maybe i need to sign up under a different name and address and LIE about my stats and ask the same questions, and of course i would get awnsers i not trying to be offensive guys for real.

STONECOLD - what are your reasons other than my growth plates closing - im 6 foot 3!

maybe you never been this skinny - probably not! you cant take your shirt off, have any fun, do ANYTHING, its not fun, ESPECIALLY after i worked out for 3 years, i have had a personal trainer, my doc has told me i have an unbeliveably high metabolism, im at my wits end here because i know i take the d-bols on my desk here and i WILL gain the pounds, nobody can reasonably argue against that, i just wanted to ask my questions above and not be shutdown because you don't feel its approriate.

i realize the decision that is being made here but i think you need to put yourself in my shoes, i HAVE researched it just asking my few last questions, i am not IMPULSIVELY doing this - hey steroids sound look a good idea, NO, its not like that but after research and the fact that i would have done it with 400 mg/wk for 8 weeks test enanthate, im not touching needles.

Please look at it from a different angle, i respect your opinions thats why the d-bol on my desk havent been used yet, yet i want to of course make the decision for myself, bros it is not acceptable to take my shirt off after 3 years working out, i have increased my weight by about 27 lbs since i started, yet these gains have slowed then stopped about 6 months ago. my max benchpress is about 135 lbs with 10 reps.

i am not trying to be a monster, i am trying to be strong and normal, please comment and if you know what its like to be where im at please awnser what questions you can.

thanks guys this is being taken seriously.

maybe i can be the steroidology.com pet project - fix me up guys! :)

Last edited:
i dont care how high your metabolism is if you cant out eat it then gear is not going to help you. i cant picture you at 114 at 6'3 either. thats insane. my ex was 5'2 and 107 and i thought she was anorexic. i can see why you want to do what you propose, but the best advise i can give you is eat more first. try posting your exact diet up here. i guarentee with more cals you can gain more weight. no one reaches there genetic potential after 3 years. when you hit a plateu up your cals and adjust your workout. do you eat every 2 hours. with protein in every meal? until you can honestly answer yes to those two questions then dont waste your gear. you even stated in your first post diet could be better. why not improve that first and see where it gets you.
trust me ive been in your shoes before. when i first found ef at 18 years old i coninced myself i hit a plateu and needed gear. i was 175 at 5'11 then. im now 205 at the same height and a lil leaner. this is with no gear.
im not gonna lie to you and say some bullshit like your too young or its too dangerous or the dbol will fry your liver. ill say it straight up, the dbol will not do shit for u except give you a little strenght if you do not eat religeously. dont waste perfectly good gear and cash when you KNOW you can improve both your diet and training.
BTW no one here is trying to deny you help. were doing our best to help you realize the truth of the situation. this is one of the best boards for this type of question. just do what everyone else here says and hold off up your cals change up youre routine and get back to us in a few months.

THERE, SEE, that was a useful post.

well the money has already been "wasted" its sitting beside me.

i guess what i want to add is that, HELL YEH MUTHAFUCKA IM GONNA EAT EVERY 5 MINUTES ALL DAMN DAY, my mother is a gourmet chef as well as i have mentioned in other posts, and she can cook whatever i demand and keep the protein / cals where i want them.

u better believe im going to eat like a bear before hibernation. IM SERIOUS.

thanks bronco.

i think you missed my point. why wait till you start the dbol to eat like that. you should have been doing it for the past 5 years. im still curious as to what your present diet consists of. where are your protein/carb/fat andd total cals right now? when was the last time you upped your cals? do you keep track.
tell ya what, how bout you hold off on the dbol till mid way through july. but eat like you say your gonna now. then see how much you can gain naturaly. by then maybe youll dedcide that gear isnt the answer for you quite yet. if not, if you honestly eat like you should and train like you should and sleep like you should then by all means give the dbol a shot. i wont tell you not too. just be honest with yourself. wich i know can be very hard.

dude, i have a friend on a dbol cycle right now, i told him not to but he is a puss and affraid of needlels just like u. he is almost doone his gear and he only put on 2 lbs. WASTE OF MONEY. i told him to eat and stuff but who knows. i gave up on him. u GOTTA eat dude. and dont just do a d bol only cycle. it'll be a waste.

dbol only is not a good gig...especially for a first timer....plus your size...i would hit some hard training..at your age, all you need is some protein and some heavy training....

E

Honestly guys, I don't think anyone of us is going to talk him out of this, he has the gear, I think we all know he's going to use it. We should at least help him.

Yes Diplomat you should try to gain much more before you go down that path, and I don't think you'll be able to eat enough to make the most of your cycle, however small or ill-planned it may be. But yes I know what it's like to be very skinny, and yes I know what it's like to still be skinny after years of hard training and trying to eat good. So I will answer your questions and do my best to help you, but only if you do something for me. I want you to keep a food log with you all day, everyday. Write down what you eat, how much (measure or weigh it if you can) and post it at the end of everyday. Do the same with training, keep a log of weights, reps, etc...You've been honest thus far with us, and I respect that. Be honest with us and yourself about this food and training log and let us give you suggestions with your diet and training (but you also have to use them!).

With that said, I'll do my best to answer you questions. I assume there are 30 tabs in a box of nolva, just like clomid and that they are 10mg tabs. I have never had the money to use human gear, so I'm not sure. If so and you wish to have enough to give you a pretty solid bet on preventing gyno, you need 2 more boxes so you can run 20mg ED for the whole cycle.You might not have problems on 35mg of d-bol ED if you take 10mg ED (if I'm wrong and they're 20mg tabs, great, all the better) for just over 4 weeks (till they're gone), and then start taking 1 clomid tabs ED, which will give you mild gyno protection also. But then again you might have problems, nobody can tell you how you'll react. Run the clomid through the end of your cycle and for 3 weeks post. You should have a good bit of clomid left over.

Yes you should take milk thistle everyday, and if you have some left take it after the cycle too. Get another bottle if you need to (or better yet some liv52 and ala).

You should already be familiar with d-bol, but every drug will affect everyone differently, so they only real way to know is to use whatever is in question.

Don't worry about how much water you drink, just drink a little in between and with meals. Try to drink mostly calorically dense stuff (not soda though). Since you have a ton of whey, try this. Get a half gallon of milk (or chocolate milk would be better if it doesn't make you sick), mix in 8 scoops of whey (you may have to pour it out into a blender, blend it, then put it back in) and drink a decent sized glass after every meal. Finish a half gallon off everyday. Get a thermos and carry some around with you and sip it between meals. But you should be eating every 2 hours, don't let this get in the way of your real meals.

Don't worry about creatine, the only thing you should be worrying about is eating. You shouldn't be worried about d-bol either, though.

If I am wrong and you will take bronco's suggestion and serioulsy up the cals and keep track of everything keep training hard and save the the d-bol, PLEASE by all means do it. B/c trend is right, you will be wasting it and if you are afraid of needles, you shouldn't be cycling. Saving it 4-5 years till you're a decent size and ready to do a real cycle would be the best thing, I just don't think you will, so I figure it's best to keep you from causing problems, even if the cycle won't really do much at all for you. The only thing that's really gonna help you gain weight is eating more, d-bol or no d-bol.

This is why you always have to research, if you are so scared of gyno, dbol isnt a good choice as it aromatizes into 17-methyl E2, which is more ptent at causing gyno than the estrogen that etst converts to.

I still say steroids are NOT the answer to your problems. They are not going to make you put on any weight, ONLY eating more food will.

You can do all the d-bol cycles you want, sure you're gonna add a few lbs from water retention, but if you don't eat to gain weight, well.....enough said.

how bout...

try this for a month...
150 grams (minimum) protein a day
3000 cals a day (at least)
a good multi vitamin
some flax
creatine

i dunno if you can get it, but how bout some beer
or some bud to give you the munchies?

then see...

You all responded so well! Keep it up bros!

Buddy, if you do this cycle you will end up smaller than when you started. I am too lazy to explain why in your case, but it will happen.

Learn to BB before taking drugs. Drugs dont make you a BB.

I am not trying to be a bodybuilder, however i have been training for 3 years and i do know how to train, i had a perosnal trainer for 3 months to teach at begginning, and i have put on 27 lbs since i started training, which is pretty good, its just that the gains have slowed then stopped.

maybe you should explain why you think i will be smaller, because this doesnt make sense, when i am telling you that i train well, will EAT LIKE A MONSTER, and am right now, have tons of whey protein, mother is a gourmet chef (unlimited food on demand) and i sleep 9.5 hrs about per night.

thank you guys.

DIPLOMAT said:
.......... when i am telling you that i train well, will EAT LIKE A MONSTER, and am right now, have tons of whey protein, mother is a gourmet chef (unlimited food on demand) and i sleep 9.5 hrs about per night.

thank you guys.

Well little buddy, all everyone is telling you is that the key to putting on weight is diet & training, of which you keep saying are OK, but they can't be, or you would be putting on weight now.

For the fuckin' millionth time, STEROID ARE NOT THE ANSWER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR......and "Yes" that was yelling

19 yrs old; 6"3" & 142 lbs., the sooner you figure this out, the sooner you can start eating & training correctly.

DIPLOMAT said:
I am not trying to be a bodybuilder, however i have been training for 3 years and i do know how to train, i had a perosnal trainer for 3 months to teach at begginning, and i have put on 27 lbs since i started training, which is pretty good, its just that the gains have slowed then stopped.

maybe you should explain why you think i will be smaller, because this doesnt make sense, when i am telling you that i train well, will EAT LIKE A MONSTER, and am right now, have tons of whey protein, mother is a gourmet chef (unlimited food on demand) and i sleep 9.5 hrs about per night.

thank you guys.

Can you give us an outline of your diet? Everything you eat in 1 full day. Everyone I know that eats like a monster all weigh over 142lbs.

Slow down fella, your only 19. You may not get any taller but I assure you that you'll fill out some, if not a lot, in the next couple of years.

If you are going to go against everone's advice anyway, than atleast do it properly. Dbol alone, is not the way to go!!!

Back