Fina Conversion Question

correct me if I'm wrong. The .2g kit is for one cartridge (2000mg), and the .4g kit is for two cartridges (4000mgs)?

I suppose there are different kits, I'm familiar with the 4g kit. I actually used a 4g kit with 5g of tren A powder and it came out fine at 125mg/ml

Does higher mg concentration of tren hurt more than lower concentration- similarly to prop & other compounds? Is there a difference pain wise between making 100mg/mL and shooting .5cc (50mg) vs making 50mg/mL & shooting 1cc?

What's the best recipe you've used to make either concentration?

Last edited:
Does higher mg concentration of tren hurt more than lower concentration- similarly to prop & other compounds? Is there a difference pain wise between making 100mg/mL and shooting .5cc (50mg) vs making 50mg/mL & shooting 1cc?

What's the best recipe you've used to make either concentration?

tren is completely painless at 100mg/ml, i cant imagine a purpose of making it at a higher concentration. as for the best recipe, scroll down to the fifth one listed:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/155918-dtones-recipes.html

Nice. Thanks Dtone. Judamang

Oh btw I always wondered where the quote in your sig was from- I watched Waynes World last night - one of my favorites ever. When I heard it the lightbulb went on and it reminded me of your sig lol. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
Shit that's weird I mustve misheard whatever was said then...very similar... Yea Big Lebowski is a classic. Great movie.

Back