fina covertion

MOjs13

is there a time limit on how long u can let the fina pellets dissolve is the clear "magic" solution for? I started to convert my fina on Friday but it took a bit longer then I thought for them to dissolve. they where all dissolved by Saturday but I wont have time to finish it till Wednesday or so. so they have just been sitting in the dissolving solution. is the hormone still ok? does this affect it being sterile? is there anything I should worry about?????? and is it ok to heat it up in some boiling water before i add the oil?

Last edited:
MOjs13 said:
is there a time limit on how long u can let the fina pellets dissolve is the clear "magic" solution for? I started to convert my fina on Friday but it took a bit longer then I thought for them to dissolve. they where all dissolved by Saturday but I wont have time to finish it till Wednesday or so. so they have just been sitting in the dissolving solution. is the hormone still ok? does this affect it being sterile? is there anything I should worry about?????? and is it ok to heat it up in some boiling water before i add the oil?

its fine. no need to heat it til after you add the oil (or the solution to the oil, which ever vial is bigger). once you add them together shake very well. heat before you fiter on a hot plate or eye of the electric stove to get solution nice and warm. this makes filtering much easier.

It does make the filtering easier. Dont push too hard! Just let it ooze out, I've blown out a filter before and it sucks.

Back