Fina Kits

ChuckWagon

Guys, I am new here and hope that I am not violating any rules... I am looking to make my first homebrew and ordered a kit from finadepot. Has anyone used them recently? I wanted to use a kit for the first time with a conversion then I can buy bulk from a supply house once I am comfortable with the process. Tren ace / test prop is my favorite cycle but I have been burned by local sources recently. That's why I am trying homebrew..

Any other thoughts comments would be appreciated as well.. Thanks.

Thanks bro.. I tried them. I placed my order and a few days later they refunded my money with no explanation. I am happy they didn't try to rip me off, but curious what happened... Maybe materials were not in stock?

I am itching to start...getting restless.

i hope you plan to run test with it and i hope this is NOT your first cycle.
man just buy the tren premade its MUCH easer and not much more money if you look around.

Def not first cycle. Plan on tren (50 mg) / test prop (50 mg) ED.

I am NOT looking at homebrew to save $. Can't put a price tag on reliability. I moved last year and lost connections. I got screwed with fake sh!t from a local source and figured I'd try the conversion process out. Already have fina and syno carts. If I could get my hands on legit stuff, I probably wouldn't go through the trouble.

Thanks bro.. I tried them. I placed my order and a few days later they refunded my money with no explanation. I am happy they didn't try to rip me off, but curious what happened... Maybe materials were not in stock?

I am itching to start...getting restless.

Hmmm, not sure. I can say that I order a kit just recently and had no problems. Who knows?

There are a couple advantages to pellets and converting that you cant be sure of with Pre-made (dosing, sterility, and you know exactly what your getting). Plus not sure if chuck is in the same boat I'm in but local sources aren't always trustworthy.

The other advantage to pellets is that the hormone is tren ace, which will be out of your system in days, not weeks like tren e (powder). Yes, this means more shots, but for someone who doesn't know how they'll handle tren, or someone who knows they'll have the emotional sides (anger, paranoia, etc), the best scenario is tren ace in case they need to "bail out" of their cycle.

Thanks guys for the discussion.. Finished filtering last night, pinned this morning. Running test prop 100mg tren / ace 100mg EOD. I will post a new thread on updates during 10 wk cycle.

..."If it was easy, everyone would do it.."

Good luck with your first brew. Tren pellets aren't that hard. The kits are pretty good and with a good search and some due diligence you can find step by step instructions with pictures. Nothing beats knowing what's exactly in your little bottle and if you can't get powder there is nothin wrong with pellets.

ive noticed alot of the sites you use to be able to get kits are down. they getting busted or whats the deal?

Back