Final Thoughts in 3rd Cycle

impulse20110

Just looking for some thoughts on what ive put together after readying numerous forums.

29 Years Old
6'
192lbs
13-14% bf

3rd cycle.
I got some gyno on last cycle towards end but cleared up quickly after taking armidex + nolva.
This time think i will take adex through whole cycle.

Thoughts?

Gear

--DBol 20mg Weeks 1-4 Daily
1 Tab AM 1 tab Afternoon empty Stomach
--Test E 500mg per week 1-14
Monday - Thursday 250mg
--Deca 300 mg per week 1-11
Monday - Thursday 150mg

On Cycle Theropy

--HCG 250iu's twice a week (MON/THURS) 2-9
--HCG 500iu's twice a week (MON/THURS) 10-15
--Caber .25mg twice per week 7-13 - Depending on lab results mid cycle
--N2Guard 7 tabs daily split into 2 servings w/food
--Liquidex (Armidex) 30MG 1-16 .25mg Daily

PCT.................................

Liquid Clomid Weeks 16-18 100MG ED | 19-20 50MG ED
Liquid Tamox (Nolvadex) Weeks 16-18 40MG ED | 19-20 20MG ED

What are your goals for this cycle?
What were your previous cycles - and how successful were they?

Did someone at evo sell you on that N2Guard crap? I'd replace that with NAC. The rest looks good to me though.

10 lbs muscle mass after pct

1st was a 12 week sust + deca cycle with deca ending 10th week. used clomid/nolva only for pct.

2nd was a 12 week test +dbol cycle. Mixing prop and E in first 4 weeks and all E 4-12. . PCT i dosed with the standard 100/100/50/50 and 40/40/20/20 of clomid + nolva. I did get some gyno during this cycle towards end but adex helped. Also i dont think my body liked the test p as i got a leg rash starting around ankles when taking it. Was wierd.

Always been an hard gainer. But past cycles were good. I would say i kept around 7-8 lbs Muscle mass from each cycle.

Im thinking the HCG will help me recover faster and i wont loose as much mass and the caber + adex will help with the sides. Just seems like too many things to be taking in!?

Just looking for some thoughts on what ive put together after readying numerous forums.

29 Years Old
6'
192lbs
13-14% bf

3rd cycle.
I got some gyno on last cycle towards end but cleared up quickly after taking armidex + nolva.
This time think i will take adex through whole cycle.

Thoughts?

Gear

--DBol 20mg Weeks 1-4 Daily
1 Tab AM 1 tab Afternoon empty Stomach
--Test E 500mg per week 1-14
Monday - Thursday 250mg
--Deca 300 mg per week 1-11
Monday - Thursday 150mg

On Cycle Theropy

--HCG 250iu's twice a week (MON/THURS) 2-9
--HCG 500iu's twice a week (MON/THURS) 10-15
--Caber .25mg twice per week 7-13 - Depending on lab results mid cycle
--N2Guard 7 tabs daily split into 2 servings w/food
--Liquidex (Armidex) 30MG 1-16 .25mg Daily

PCT.................................

Liquid Clomid Weeks 16-18 100MG ED | 19-20 50MG ED
Liquid Tamox (Nolvadex) Weeks 16-18 40MG ED | 19-20 20MG ED

First of all... 20mg D'Bol is very low, I'd at least double that to start with.

Test E dosage is fine @ 500mg per week but you only need to stop the Deca 1 week before the Test, not 3.
So adjust the cycle length accordingly.

I also think that your Deca dose is too low - I'd bump this to 500mg weekly as you won't see much reward at that dose. It's only just above medicinal levels.

I don't understand why you are changing your HCG dosage mid-cycle?

250iu's twice per week is fine from week 1 until 3 days before commencing PCT

I very much doubt you'll need Caber for your cycle at these doses - by all means have it on hand and add it if bloodwork dictates, or sides appear.

N2Guard is a bad idea.

You need to run NAC for liver support at 1800mg daily whilst on this cycle, and if you can get it, add LIV52 aswell - one a day.

Your Adex and PCT look fine - albeit high doses.

BigBen

First of all... 20mg D'Bol is very low, I'd at least double that to start with.

Test E dosage is fine @ 500mg per week but you only need to stop the Deca 1 week before the Test, not 3.
So adjust the cycle length accordingly.

I also think that your Deca dose is too low - I'd bump this to 500mg weekly as you won't see much reward at that dose. It's only just above medicinal levels.

I don't understand why you are changing your HCG dosage mid-cycle?

250iu's twice per week is fine from week 1 until 3 days before commencing PCT

I very much doubt you'll need Caber for your cycle at these doses - by all means have it on hand and add it if bloodwork dictates, or sides appear.

N2Guard is a bad idea.

You need to run NAC for liver support at 1800mg daily whilst on this cycle, and if you can get it, add LIV52 aswell - one a day.

Your Adex and PCT look fine - albeit high doses.

BigBen

- Yeah i ment to say 20mg twice per day for the dbol'

- Why is N2guard a bad idea? Ive heard alot of good things about it in multiple place and already bought it. :/
Plus it includes liver support i thought?

- albeit high doses????

Thanks for your input!

- Why is N2guard a bad idea? Ive heard alot of good things about it in multiple place and already bought it. :/

I also heard nothing but absolutely outstanding feedback regarding N2guard, all of the Sponsors trying to make a quick dollar seem to all swear by the products, it must really work.. right?.. guys?

- albeit high doses????
In layman's terms, your Clomid and Nolvadex are a bit high in dosage. Perhaps reduce to the following dose.
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Regarding Deca, I'd stick with a conservative but moderate dose of between 400-500mg/week and there is no need to run Arimidex ED as it has a 48-72 hour half life, I'd stick with 0.50mg EOD and adjust thereon.

- Yeah i ment to say 20mg twice per day for the dbol'

- albeit high doses????

Thanks for your input!

Clomid is normally recommended @ 50/50/50/50 unless you have ran a cycle with higher doses or for longer durations.
So that's why I thought your dosage is high.

N2Guard as a form of liver support is extremely mild, if not non-existent - NAC is a much more potent and reliable form of liver support.

I run NAC @ 600mg year round, 1200mg on cycle and 1800mg when on cycle + orals - which you are.

At the end of the day, you run your own cycle after doing your own research - I am merely offering my advice based on personal expertise, blood tests, experience and liver profiles.

Obviously, everyone handles a cycle differently - what works for me, might not work for you - there is always an element of calculated risk.

As long as you are aware of this, and consider ALL advice for damage limitation - you can't do any more.

Good luck
BigBen

Back