finally back into the game after a year .. critique

malin819

Hi guys,

I'm finally back in the game after a year or on and off gym without any juice. I had an injury that set me back big time. When I started slacking this was my shape

I have been talking to 3Js and he will be building me a carb cycling diet

I have a few cycles under my belt but this next one will be pretty hardcore. Its a 15 week cycle...can't wait to start pinning. I should be cut and jacked ;)

Week 1-4: Dbol 40mg/ED
Week 5-15: Anavar 100mg/ED
Week 1-15: Test E 300mg/EW
Week 1-13: Tren E 750mg/EW
Week 1-2: Clen 100mcg (then week 5-6...8-9....12-13)
Week 1-15: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000uis/EW
Week 1-15: Aromasin 12.5mg/ED
Week 1-15: Prami 0.5mg/ED

post cycle therapy (pct)

Week 18-22: Nolva 40/40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/100/50/50/50 Prami 0.5mg/ED

And yes I will do a short Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast before post cycle therapy (pct)

Now some people might say its a little bit too much but I got my family doctor monitoring me :)

I'll start a log once I pin for the first time

holy crap thats a big cycle, id drop the Anavar (var) and run some mast instead

would me a fuck load cheaper too

I wouldn't piggy-back two orals like that, but that's just me. How long have you been back in the gym since your injury? Jumping right back in regardless of AAS at 150% is a sure-fire way to end up injured again.

2 months serious training with a bulking diet made by 3Js. I know how I injured myself and from now on I'll just be careful and eleminated seated DB press for shoulders.

2 months serious training with a bulking diet made by 3Js. I know how I injured myself and from now on I'll just be careful and eleminated seated DB press for shoulders.

Yeah, I'd DEFINITELY be VERY careful as two months hasn't been long enough imo to dust off those connective tissues yet. Have you ever cycled with tren before? 750mg/wk is a pretty hefty dose.

Yep one cycle with Tren E at 500mg and another with Tren A at 75mg/ED

and the injury was last year...I've been to the physio for 6 months (thank god I live in Canada haha)...She gave me the green light

Yep one cycle with Tren E at 500mg and another with Tren A at 75mg/ED

and the injury was last year...I've been to the physio for 6 months (thank god I live in Canada haha)...She gave me the green light
Well in that case, aside from the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (I can't comment really as I've never used it in a cycle) you do look gtg. I just would be sure to drop one of the orals unless you KNOW your liver can handle it without problem. Even then, I'd spread them out a good 6 weeks apart if possible.

My .02c :)

Back