finaplex conversion directions & pics

daan69

Its a Celebration Bitches
I stumbled across 4 links for making homemade fina from the pellets....
Includes detailed pictures and directions that might be of help.

Here they are:

http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_conversion.html
http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_01.html
http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_02.html
http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_03.html

Keep in mind i dont know the author and im not sure of his/her backround in making the stuff... so im not sure how legit it is.

If graffix-gnc will give the ok... i would say go ahead and use them.

i do not have the time to scroll through them but they all look good to me, i would trust most anyhting on basskiller's site, hes a good and very knowlegable bro

thanks... after i read around on the chemical study forums and i came across his name alot....

posted it fast now i feel like a dumbass:D

can anyone tell me how much sterile oil you use to make 100 mgs/ml tren instead of the 75 mgs/ml. someone wrote to use less oil, but didnt say how much less.

BossSauce said:
can anyone tell me how much sterile oil you use to make 100 mgs/ml tren instead of the 75 mgs/ml. someone wrote to use less oil, but didnt say how much less.

bro aint you got a calculator? I am not being disrepectful by any means but if you cant do that conversion you have no business making gear. No disrespect intended, just concern.

you dont need sterile oil either. its sterile after you filter and bake it with the end solution.

someones gonna get a bad infection and possibly lose a limb or die before long. I cannot believbe some of the stuff i am reading on this board.

some of the boards i go on if you asked that kinda question you automatically get booted off the board.

i actually havent gotten it yet. i am thinking about getting it and just trying to get as much info as i can before i set out to something as serious as this. i really want to do as much research as possible so what you said does not happen. thanks for the concern. also, every link ive opened only tells you how many carts to use and how much it yields. not a single one has told how much to use if you want to make it 100 mgs, but a bunch of people have posted that they have done it. just trying to do things right, that's all.

here's the math.

4g = 4000mg.

4000mg/75mg = 53.33ml @ 75mg/ml

4000mg/100mg = 40ml @ 100mg/ml

so as you can see 53.33ml - 40ml = 13.33ml.

thats how much oil you subtract from final solution to make 100mg instead of 75mg.

now this is for 4g. but this formula works for any amount. you know how much powder you got and what concentration you want in the end product.

by moving the variable around in this formula you can determine fianl volume of solution, amount of hormone needed to make set amount of product at a set concentration. or the potency if you have the total weight of hormone and final volume of product

10th grade algebra. lolololol. no harm meant by any of my comments. you know you can learn math on the net too. there is a wealth of info just waiting to be learned. and the best part is that it is free of charge. No really!! yeah free. Really!!

Last edited:
eezy their mr. wizard. i knever made it past 8th grade. now all i nead to do is get hookd on fonicz and ill be all set.

seriously though, i'm just trying to get as many of the fine details as i can and be as nit-picky as possible. i'm not gonna fuck around w/putting something in my body, especially if i fucked it up. so i'm asking every question i can think of. i dont want to take ANY chances. i also want to have every question answered beforehand and know every single detail i can. i'm tring to simplify the process for myself, so there is no chance that i mess up. i havent even ordered anything yet, im just trying to do as much research as possible. i have another question though, is 4g the most common? everyone posts instructions and threads for 4g. is this the easiest most common one to convert?

oh yeah, by the way.......SMART ASS!
by the way again, thanks for the help.

Last edited:
i never made less than 20g but just used that one for an example. you can plug any numbers in the formula and it willl work.

quitting school is no reason for not wanting to learn. you can prolly learn more now because you want have to learn all the other BS they throw in.

i noticed you arent using an avatar right now.... (unless it's just my shit computer)....maybe you can post a nice nipple pic.

Back