Newb Fina question

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
Ok, I have only done a conversion once, and it was about a year ago, so bare with me plz. Im not a chemist. Im not an expert, barely a novice..

i got 2 carts (4000 mg fina pellets) coming to me in a few days. wanna make tren at about 200 mg/m, if possible, using a conversion kit. dont wanna "do it myself" using ba or bb or whatever, not sure.

which kit would be best?

thnks in advance

finaworks.
I don't think I can post the the url but thats basically it.
This place is really cool. They make their kits to make tren at 100mg/ml.
Just buy a 2 gram kit and it will turn out 200mg/ml.
You can pm me if you need some specific questions answered.

thats what i thought, instead of buying the 4 gram kit, cut it in half and buy the 2 gram, logic would dictate 200mg/ml... anyone else confirm?

gunna stack 600mg/week Tren with 750mg/week Test Cyp with a 1000mg/week Test Prop kickstart, and throw in 500mg/week EQ towrads the end. prolly gunna run a short 8 or 10 week cycle.

( for those who might ask..this would be my 6th cycle...182 lbs, 5-5, 9% bf )

cool

I'm running a very similar cycle. The only difference is I'm running EQ for the whole cycle and I added prop half way through till the end on a 14 week cycle.
The reason I added the prop halfway through is because I wanted to cut down on the tren. I was doing 1.5 g Tren ED. Now I do 1.0g tren ED with .5g test prop added five days a week. I don't inject the prop on the days I use the cyp and EQ.

nice. doses are a little high for me, have you run them before (mostly the 1.5 g tren ED, damn) experiencing sides?

is your test dose higher than your tren as well? thats a sick 14 week cycle! :)

i might eventually reach those doeses, but not for 14 weeks, once i get through post cycle therapy (pct) and on to my next cycle, i should reach my personal goals and switch to a blast and cruise 8 week cycle phase of test & tren with 2 weeks of dbol at the front and back.

He isn't running 1.5g of tren/day or even 1.0g/tren/day. He is obviously very confused or (hopefully) just mistyped. I'm guessing he meant to have typed 'mL' where he typed 'g'.

whoa!

Those doses are not a little high, they are freaking silly. I must have been sleeping when I wrote this.
Heres what it should be;
150mg tren ED to 100mg ED
50mg Test Prop 5 days a week(skip Mon and Thur for Enan and EQ injections)
750mg test enan/wk
600mg EQ/wk

Hope this clears it up. :insane2:

The K.I.S. principle applys here (keep it simple) just get a kit if you're doing finaplix cartridges which have fillers.

DocJ said:
The K.I.S. principle applys here (keep it simple) just get a kit if you're doing finaplix cartridges which have fillers.

I think you missed the beggining. I told him where to get the kit and what kind of kit to get and he is getting it.

The rest of the posts are just rubbish.

well the reasoning behind the question is to limit the amout of ml's i have to inject each day. im going to run a 14 week cycle with the following compounds: (mind you this is still in the preliminary skeleton phase cuz i have a few weeks of post cycle therapy (pct) ahead of me)

i will be shooting:
2 ml's (200mg) of test prop MWF for 3 weeks in the front and back (total 600mg/w)
1.75 ml's (375 mg) of test cyp 2X/week for 12 weeks (total 750mg/w)
1.5 ml's (300 mg) of EQ 2x/week for 8 weeks (total 600mg/w)

and then wanted to tren at 200 mg MWF for first 3 weeks and the last 4 weeks. i dont respond well to quad shots over 3 ml's, so i wanted to see if a 2 gram kit would support a higher concentration instead of the 100 mg/ml if i used a 4 gram kit. only one response to that thus far, still hesitant to order the kit and try it.

Last edited:
Back