finaplix in canada??

incognyto

all the info I have found isn't lookin good for me finding finaplix up in canada, can anyone verify that it is up here before I start going door to door at all the vets?? thanks :)

I may check a place today and see what they say, I think in this situation if you walk into the clinic and your even moderatly big/built they may stereo type you as a cattle growth implant abuser or something, just a guess though :)

i'll keep lookin and hope for some good stuff... once I get some i'll start ordering pct's and such from the pharm sites. maybe since i'm in the lowermainland (vancouver area) and the olympics just went through there wouldn't be any juice around :(

as far as I know, this cattle implant is still sold in the US no questions asked. No safeguards, nada. Is canada so different? oh, lol just thought of something I stumbled across...I found it on amazon. wow. couldn't believe it. I have nothing to do with this product (personally I think it is the devil) but I do like to read up on current events..I just find it interesting what the govt decides to crack down on...

Back