Canadian law: seizures, international orders, powder etc -- have some questions

Squatter13

This is particular to Canada so I hope some knowledgable brothers can chime in.

I had an international order get seized a little while back. Got the registered letter from customs. Read it. Left it as-is. I figured responding or otherwise might show I knew something about it.

The source was very helpful and after I photographed and sent the papers, they have reshipped (recently). Knock on wood it gets through this time. It's a smaller, personal order.

My questions are:

1. Can you get into legal hot water when packages are seized? Specifically in Canada. Can I get drawn up on charges or face any punishment?

2. I had a source I was considering ordering some powder from so I could homebrew indefinitely; in other words I wanted to pick up 100g. That seems like a lot, and I might end up never using even half of it, but at the price vs UGL it works out reasonable. My question on that one, though -- if you have a 100g coming in and it gets seized, are you up for intent to distribute or something like that? (I have absolutely NO intention or ambition to sell anything. I just want to minimize the amount of orders I place, get a stash and then fly under indefinitely if that makes sense).

3. Does anyone know if Canada Post checks like...ALL international packages? I figured it would check a great many, specifically non-USA ones. Even USA ones. I'm not holding my breath that this second package gets through, unfortunately.

Thanks brothers.

In regards to number 3 I know plenty of orders that have gotten into Canada untouched but your circumstances are a bit different since you had one intercepted. There is a chance your address may be flagged but since your reship got through I'd say there's it most likely hasn't. Not sure how severe the penalties are for importing stuff in but I know in my case it's not something I like to risk since my livelihood depends on a clean criminal record (I travel a lot). Besides, when I'm home I like to keep my money in Canada and support my Canadian labs :)

Last edited:
In regards to number 3 I know plenty of orders that have gotten into Canada untouched but your circumstances are a bit different since you had one intercepted. There is a chance your address may be flagged but since your reship got through I'd say there's it most likely hasn't. Not sure how severe the penalties are for importing stuff in but I know in my case it's not something I like to risk since my livelihood depends on a clean criminal record (I travel a lot). Besides, when I'm home I like to keep my money in Canada and support my Canadian labs :)

Actually, I relocated during that time period (when the first package got intercepted, and when the second one shipped). Second one is shipping to my new address.

But the name remains the same ;) LoL.

Here's hoping. Fuck, I hate the hoops we have to jump through. Complete bullshit.

I had ridiculously small orders get seized when i ordered from some European lab... They do check most packages...
This is why canadian lab prices tend to be higher... not everything "gets in" ...

Hey brothers

So an update -- the package made it through customs.

It came from overseas (not disclosing, for respect to the rep) -- and according to CanadaPost it was "released from customs and is en route" as one of the items in the parcel history....

Would all packages -- even ones that are unchecked -- report this?

Thanks! I'm just a wee bit paranoid ;) The good news is I should have it (Deca & Dianabol) in hand by Friday :bigok: No rush to try it. Just want to stash it for later use. Maybe a winter bulk? (Yes, as summer approaches, I dare to mention the cold...)

Last edited:
The few times I received an international order that's what it said on the Canada Post website when I tracked it. It should be en-route to your local postal facility. Fuck is CBSA good at catching packs. I usually have no problem with receiving orals though and my last 2 orders of injectables got seized, 50 amps the first time, then 6 vials of test. Keep us posted.

Back