Finished cycle now clen and t3???

Newbol

I just finished a deca and dbol cyle and now I want to lose some of this fat. I am thinking about running a Clen and T3 cycle but there are so many conflicting threads about t3 making you catabolic while not on AAS. If I don't do that, I have enough clen for about 2 weeks. Does anybody know how much fat I can expect to lose from the clen? Should I start that when I start post cycle therapy (pct) or wait? Also, what should my calorie intake/composition be to avoid losing my gains. Thanks and any help will be great!!!

ummmm i wouldn't expect to lose too much from just 2 weeks unless you are doing like 1hour-2hours of cardio almost every day... usually you run clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off... try and pick up a little more for yourself so you can run atleast one phaze of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on... that might help you a little more... make sure your diet is in check

I don't remember how much I have but I think I was planning on 80-120mcg's a day. I'm new to AAS, so I don't know how much cardio I should do and still keep my muscle gains.

I can't recommend running T3 without AS for the reasons you've read - it will tend to burn up your muscle. I agree with the advice above on clen - 2 weeks off 2 on, you can start during PCT. You can probably handle 120 mcg. per day, but you should start at perhaps half that and work up to evaluate how it affects you.

I don't believe in limiting cardio to protect muscle gains. I've been doing 5 hours of moderate to intense cardio per week and I'm very happy with my muscle mass. I do consume whey protein before and sometimes during cardio.

What he said. T3 might eat up a little too much...How long have you been off cycle? I think it's wise to stay away from these compounds until your natural functions are back to normal (read: after PCT). Clen for two weeks might useless imo, you should go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for a period of time.

Back