Finnally my first cycle but Anavar (var) or Test/var ???

RatedRKO

Finnally my first cycle but Var or Test/var ???

Hey guys and girls

I was posting a few months ago about starting my 1st cycle but i didnt as i decided to just keep on training but now im ready to go.....I was going to do a var only cycle but now im considering doing a test/var cycle......how much test/var and how long would be a good 1st cycle... I do like the idea of doing a var only cycle for my first before i do an injectable.I do hear that you do see a change and make some quality gains in muscle and strength with a var only..Im 28 been training for 2 years weights before that kickboxing for 5 years so yeah a few pointers from a few experienced guys or gals here would be much appreciated...

thanks

What are your stats; weight, height, BF%,

Also, what's your diet, training, and sleep patterns look like.

You should run test only for 12 weeks, I have to see your stats for proper dosing. It wouldn't hurt to throw in a low dose of var the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle, but only if you weren't satisfied with your results from the test only. Waiting to add the Var 'til the end will allow you to notice the difference between the two compounds.

I agree leave the var for the last 6 weeks and run it right up to two days before you start your post cycle therapy (pct). I myself made great gains off 500 test/week and 30mg/ed var so that is what i would recomend for your first cycle. If you start seeing alot sides from the test i would chose to leave the var out, If your body deals with the test well for the first 8 weeks throw the var in.

I agree with everything the two guys above posted. Don't leave out the test, and don't start the anavar until you get a good feel for test alone.

Thanks guys for the elp my stats are

5'11
90 kg
14-18 % bf was allot lower but stopping fighting has raised this a little

My diet is generally very good and i work from 7 am to 3pm every day so getting into a regular sleep pattern will be no problem.....

1..Another question should i use test prop or test e....

3..I have 2 viles of Stanozozol which i was going to use at one time but after reading on the board decided on not doin a stanozol only cycle...It may be hard for me to get var so would doing a test/stanozol for my first cycle be a good choice ???

2..I have been thinkin about a var only cycle so i take it you guys recommend the test/var or maybe test/stanozozol.. ??

Last edited:
1-10 test E 500mg EW
11-12 test prop 150mg EOD
9-12 var 40-60mg ED
13 and beyond post cycle therapy (pct) clomid

Dont think i can get var , i can get test e , dbol and i have stanazozolWhat would be a good cycle using these 3 ???

Back