First AAS cycle need strength gains

If Im taking anavar 30mg (or any odd number) Should I be splitting the tablets in half so I take 15mg in the morning and 15mg at night or is it ok to take 20mg in the morning and 10mg at night?

var has a 8 h half life, if you take 10 mg roghly every 7-8 hours you should have all the 24h covered. i personally take 10 mg with every meal, but i am at 80 mg per day and eat 8 times a day so if you only take 30mg i would take one with each main meal. for the pumps 3j is talking about i can tell you that at 80mg the take some SERIUOS toll on your cardio, the cramps are frequent AND painfull BUT you can stongly mitigate them by taking some Taurine pills. i take 3mg a day but at 30mg of anavar ed you probably can use less and still get away with very few if any cramps at all

Every 3 hours on the dot or it wont work..... Lol just take it ive done once a day twice a day no need to over think ya splitting it may be optimal but the shit still gonna work regardless

It would suck to get into a live fire situation and seize up from some sick muscle pumps lol

TX045 I agree with you there. That's why I will only take 30mg on the days I work and 60 on my off days. I will know after only a few days if I get crippling pumps from either of those doses and I can make adjustments from there. I might even start at 20mg a day for the days I work until I figure it out.

This is my most recent bloods from yesterday. Ill be starting the test e cycle on Friday.

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 902
348-1197 ng/dL 01

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 5.0
1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 4.5
1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol
Estradiol 33.1
7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

This is my most recent bloods from yesterday. Ill be starting the test e cycle on Friday.

Testosterone, Serum
Testosterone, Serum 902
348-1197 ng/dL 01

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 5.0
1.7-8.6 mIU/mL 01
FSH, Serum
FSH 4.5
1.5-12.4 mIU/mL 01

Estradiol
Estradiol 33.1
7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01

These are your natty numbers?

Yes. These are my natty numbers. I had used osta for 6wks and my test tanked (140) so I did a pct and checked my bloods and my test was about 400. Then I did a second pct Nolva+clomid and finished that 7weeks ago. I haven't used anything in the last 7wks actually almost 8wks this Friday when I start the test e cycle.

Yes. These are my natty numbers. I had used osta for 6wks and my test tanked (140) so I did a pct and checked my bloods and my test was about 400. Then I did a second pct Nolva+clomid and finished that 7weeks ago. I haven't used anything in the last 7wks actually almost 8wks this Friday when I start the test e cycle.

Most people would kill for those natty numbers at 40.how did you feel after your 2nd pct

Last edited:
My whole life I have always made good gains when I trained consistently, ate well and kept from getting injured. As I have gotten older I feel I need a little more recovery time but I still make good progress when I want to make gains in an area of fitness. When I Used osta for 6weeks I progressively felt worse and I assume it was from the gradual decline of my natural test levels. I immediately started nolva/clomid pct for 4 wks and literally after a week I started feeling better and by the end of the pct I felt really good. I felt good for at least a month after that pct was finished and by two months after I didn't feel so hot but I definitely didn't feel terrible just kind of stuck. At that point my test was about 400. I gave it some more time and then started another pct for 2months of nolva/clomid and was using cjc and ghrps for about 6weeks during that pct. I stopped using the cjc and ghrp cause my hands started to hurt too much and if it would have gotten worse it would have started effecting work. I have felt great since that pct ended and have been making slow steady gains that I normally would get from my typical training. Unfortunately my current superiors are very unhappy with my "poor" level of fitness so I need to make some abnormally fast gains which is the purpose of this cycle. Ill be starting a log some time next week and update it probably every 2-4 weeks.

Back