First anavar/test cycle ever is coming ! **pics** on my current natty progress

anetoiu

Well, I want to compete this year and I've hit a hard plateau. I'm 24 y/o and on my ***account you can see my current natty progress: i**not allowed just upload the pics***

Funny thing is most people already think I'm not natty, that just makes me think how my first cycle on test and anavar is gonna go. What do you think of my current progress? Do you think I will have any visible progress after a 2.5 months cycle ?

Last edited by a moderator:
how much hcg in this cycle? have you formulated your pct plan yet?

Last edited:
I'm sorry bro but this has trouble written all over it. Learn how to cycle without a trainer. Try not to get angry with what I/we are saying. E everyone here wants to help you. Do some research and know exactly what you are getting into. There are TRT doctors out there that are destroying men and you're gonna trust a trainer?!?!?!?!? Please learn before putting anything in your body. Good luck

I'm sorry bro but this has trouble written all over it. Learn how to cycle without a trainer. Try not to get angry with what I/we are saying. E everyone here wants to help you. Do some research and know exactly what you are getting into. There are TRT doctors out there that are destroying men and you're gonna trust a trainer?!?!?!?!? Please learn before putting anything in your body. Good luck

Welcome to O'logy :wavey:

OK OP, Please don't run off. This above ^^^ right on. Listen man you are putting exogenous hormones in your body. It need to be done correctly not just to have a good cycle but to avoid the dangers of many unwanted sides that can ultimately be life long determents to your health.

So we here try to point you in the right direction so you can learn what it's all about, and how to handle the unwanted side which are much more then Gyno.

Op we all started somewhere and so I point you to ALL the sticky posts and suggest you start reading.

PLease share your complete statsfor us:
wt
more history

Also may i ask what type of competition... Physique or BB ?

Good luck !

OMM :)

OP where did you go.... You probably didn't like what some of my friends have said but LISTEN we have your BEST interest on mind. This is why we suggest you to do a LITTLE homework so you can decide knowledgably what you are to do and not do. You just should not go about this without understanding "YOURSELF" what is going on with your body.

Give us a chance to guide you. Do a little homework and you will know why we say what we do. At any rate OP i'm not going anywhere and so we / I will be here when you decide tro share your complete stats.

So Again I ask ??

wt
BF%
what kind of Comp
some history of training

Good Luck my man...

OMM

Last edited:
Well, I want to compete this year and I've hit a hard plateau. I'm 24 y/o and on my ***account you can see my current natty progress: i**not allowed just upload the pics***

Funny thing is most people already think I'm not natty, that just makes me think how my first cycle on test and anavar is gonna go. What do you think of my current progress? Do you think I will have any visible progress after a 2.5 months cycle ?

so the moral of the story here is that if you think your a genius and dont need to learn about aas and let your personal trainer set up your steroid usage and dictate it you dont need to come back and get advice here, why in the hell did you come here in the first place holmes? get back to us op.

https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...2-beginners-guid***********-nutrition-3j.html

I'm not against personal trainers, the local steroid guy, doctors or endocrinologist . . . . But people with good ones usually don't end up posting on an internet forum it seems.
I'm hardly experienced but if I gave someone in real life steroid advice I would start with "get me bloodwork and I'll tell you exactly what you need!"

Where are your labs? You need those. This will be the only time in the rest of your life you will be able to get labs pr***********. Get precycle labs. The pre-cycle labs will be the target for post cycle labs.

Hit us all back with the stats and answer all ^^^^those guys^^^^ questions.

"Do you think I will have any visible progress after a 2.5 months cycle ?"

Depends on diet mostly, dosages of both, estrogen control, PCT and continued training and diet post cycle. There is no way to answer that question without more information.

Last edited:
A week and no word? Not one person here, myself included, meant any offense at all. There is GREAT advice here. Please come back and ask questions. Not guess my weight questions......like we are at a carnival, but ask questions about diet, training, and compounds. These guys can help you in a big way. Listen to the warnings and research the advice...........then settle on what you think fits you best. If you are paying a trainer to help you recover then you need to understand, at least on a basic level, what the trainer is advising you to do. Did you know that many, if not all, compounds that we use to recover have side effect of their own?!? Know these effects and how to recognize them early and combat them. If not then you are in for a world of hurt.
Lecture complete. Sorry bro, just tired of watching all these guys advise people who NEVER RESPOND!!!!!!

All of you who actually log on and check this stuff.....please forgive and try to understand my outburst. :)

A week and no word? Not one person here, myself included, meant any offense at all. There is GREAT advice here. Please come back and ask questions. Not guess my weight questions......like we are at a carnival, but ask questions about diet, training, and compounds. These guys can help you in a big way. Listen to the warnings and research the advice...........then settle on what you think fits you best. If you are paying a trainer to help you recover then you need to understand, at least on a basic level, what the trainer is advising you to do. Did you know that many, if not all, compounds that we use to recover have side effect of their own?!? Know these effects and how to recognize them early and combat them. If not then you are in for a world of hurt.
Lecture complete. Sorry bro, just tired of watching all these guys advise people who NEVER RESPOND!!!!!!

All of you who actually log on and check this stuff.....please forgive and try to understand my outburst. :)
dully noted and well said.

Back