First Cycle! Advice & Tips!

TonyC92

Hi there!
I'm going to give my body stats, daily rountine, and cycle information.
I've done a lot of research on starting a cycle, and what kind of other performance helpers to use, and what to "expect".
Roughly around 6 months of research.
Im looking for any advice and tips from experienced people who may be in similar situations, or have some input on something I should do differently.

I'm 25
5'6
165lbs

I work 5 days a week, 10 hours a day outside for all 10 hours. Roughly 5 hours of work is highly demanding physical labor. Give or take some days maybe doing something different which can increase or decrease labor time. I do High-line, or Transmission work. Constantly walking, or moving in some way shape or form. I work in the mountains, so I'm never on a flat surface. Walking up and down grades way more than 30%(45 degree angle?)
On the weekends I'm home and do typical yard work, and building sheds, fences and other small projects for my small farm.

I don't really have a diet going on at the moment.(money has been tight to get on a good) My daily food intake consists of:
Breakfast: Protein shake/meal replacement(16oz)
Lunch: finishing protein shake or eating leftovers from dinner.
Dinner: Home cooked food the varies from just about anything you can think of. All stove top, or oven baked. No microwaved, fast food, or frozen food.
My protein shakes constist of just straight Whey. Nothing else adding.
After strenuous work, I usually mix up a amino&BCAA with water, about 16oz. Usually about every other day or when I can get a chance to actually use it
I'm also using a Sports Vitamin every few days, and using Fish Oil. Just using that because it's naturally good for you.

My goal is to lose weight(roughly all in my stomach area) and gain muscle.
I want a lean body, with extra muscle. Not wanting to look like the Hulk here. Lol

I just started using my first injection of Test.
1cc of 400mg.

So, here are my questions:

Am I using too much Test at the moment for my first cycle?
With work combined, is it necessary for me to workout aftwards for a 2-3 hours for 5 days every week?(I'm not working out on the weekends. That's my personal time with my family)
Should I change my intake on aminos, bcaa, and whey intake?

Read the beginner cycle stickys. You have everything to learn about a first cycle. Your diet needs an overhaul too.

Back