First Cycle/ Competition Prep/ Feedback?

I will just say IMOP you waited way to long to get educated in the use of AAS if you are doing your 1st cycle for show prep.

No bashing you but really by your Q's you seem totally in the dark and uneducated in the use of AAS. SO that being said begin educating yourself on this forum sticky's. There is so, just so much you need to know that these guys and myself cannot inform you in short order.

Your photos do not make sense. Does not look like the same person.

Also do you know what an AI is used for and how it reduces bloat and what causes the bloat ?? Please you need to back up and understand what you don't know as to getting educated as to what you need to know. I cannot spoon feed you and just answering a Q;s will not help.

Last edited:
You really didn't start off here with us very good. First, you say you want help with your "buddy's" first cycle and contest prep. Turns out it was you. You then go on to post pics of someone who obviously is a seasoned vet when it comes to gear and you claim that its you. As far as I'm concerned, you can't be taken seriously...

You really didn't start off here with us very good. First, you say you want help with your "buddy's" first cycle and contest prep. Turns out it was you. You then go on to post pics of someone who obviously is a seasoned vet when it comes to gear and you claim that its you. As far as I'm concerned, you can't be taken seriously...

Hello ^^^^^^^^^^^ yepper

A troll :eyepoke:

For the record, I am 5 foot 10 and in this picture I was 212lbs and 10%bf maybe even 9% it was accurately measured. im sorry man, your pics are as fake as the gear you probably got.

View attachment 566066

Lookin solid bro yea this guy is trollin hard. When you gonna finish filling in that tribal?? I have something similar, took about 30 hrs over 6 sessions what a bitch lol

15 weeks out currently. I realize I have decent genetics, however I'm not gonna expect to show up natural to a not-so-natural show expecting to win. I'd rather put in the extra work and know that I did everything. If it was a natural show, it'd be a different story.

thats just one show , if you run gear now for that one show , you will never be able to compete in or claim natty again.
just wondering if thats worth it to you for a plastic toy trophy

Haha thanks guys. And im gonna get it filled this spring. Got it 8 years ago lol... i have just been procrastinating it.

Back