First Cycle Conclusion and Thoughts

darksmoke32

I ran a veriety of compunds test, winny, dbol, tren, letro, aromasin, nolvadex, prami, clenbuterol

SHIT THAT PISSES ME OFF:
I bought GW 45$ fucking waste of money, im pissed about this but shit happens. Im also pissed that i didn't calculate the costs of my gear and bought it all at once, instead i had to pay a few shipping costs which ultimately add up to about 50$. Also i regret buying aromasin 35$, it went by fast and it was pricey as fuck. Also regret winny 45$. Oh and some bunk fucking syringes i bought at amazon, guess what... the fucking needles arent pointy... wtf how do i make use of this 30$ worth of nonpointy bullshit. So what is that almost 200$ of waste...

Anyways
I dropped from 12% BF to 6% in 12 weeks. I gained about 30lbs of muscle lost about 12lb of fat.

Test: ill always run it as base 600mg EW i ran enanthate and cypionate, eh next time im running prop i dont mind pinning and i feel as if i wasted test on the ester, especially considering it took 4 weeks for me to even notice the test kicking in, yeah definitely prop next time.

Dbol: i love to run it with letrozole fixed the letro libido not fully but it made it better id wake up with a boner, i didn't retain water nor did i have acne, fixed cramps from letro. It gave me a vascular look also.

Winny: i fucking hate it never running it again, fucked some of the hairline, hurt my joints and gave me cramps.. just for a temporary hardness with mediocre muscle gains, was not worth it at all fuck this compound.

Tren: I loved it, got me shredding fat and i made some serious muscle gains at the same time shoulder striations came in, night sweats and insomnia were annoying but it was worth it, i also got some acne on the beginning but it cleared away by the 3rd week. I dont regret running it as a first cycle.

Aromasin was ok but it is pricier and i had to take it more frequently i felt the itchy nipps every now and then on 12.5mg from the dbol so it sketched me out considering im very prone to gyno, didn't happen once i started taking letrozole, in fact letro cleared up my puberty gyno, letro just works for me doesn't work for most people, it didn't destroy my gains either.

Prami: Was very cheap i always ran less than 500mcg ED there is no point on using more, i just used it to avoid bitch tits from prolactin, the increased HGH didnt really interest me. I have enough for 2 more tren cycles so this was very worth the money.

Clen: I ran it 4 weeks total 2 and 2. I ran it very low 20 all the way up to 80. Stacked with tren it got me into another level of thermogenic, i couldn't stop sweating. It worked well for me the sides go away by day 3 or 4 and the fat loss is obvious i was not going to be a fool and lie to myself, it was very obvious it was working. Id run it again, in moderation, in extreme moderation i didn't like some of the fast heartbeats the first few doses, sketched me out.

I regret drinking while in this cycle because of the holidays, i feel as if i could of been a bit more shredded if i hadn't been drinking so much. I noticed that my confidence is a lot better and ive caught a lot of the ladies undressing me with their eyes, shit there has even been ladies coming up to me to give me their number.... when you dont even have to work for it... its just.. an amazing feeling.

I want to thank the members of these forums because this is where i have learned how to protect myself and make progress. I just wanted to post my experiences and some fuckups so others dont make the same mistakes. Cheers.:wackit:

Last edited:
So you dropped to 6% bf and gained 30lbs of muscle in 12 weeks? That's incredible! Kinda far fetched lol

Bull
Shit
Ur fucking up continues by posting a pack of lies.
Physiolocal impossibility to have attained that much of a body re comp in time frame indicated. U r not 6 percent ..post a pic or your full of shit. Complaining over 100 dollar s of wasted whatever further leads me to believe your like 24 going on 12.

Truth hurts, son. Pop off and ur well on ur way out b4 u got settled in...try me.

I live for this shit.

" test, winny, dbol, tren, letro, aromasin, nolvadex, prami, clenbuterol"

Correct me if Im wrong, you ran all of this stuff on your FIRST CYCLE?

19 hopefully that explains why i bitch over 200 of waste. Anyways i wont post myself because im not open about my aas use and i got ink on me but i will post my comp analysis. I lost like 4 of them but ill just post the difference between dec and jan, first thing you will notice is im holding a lot more water but bodyfat went down significantly because during this time period i was on a deficit. These were all taken postworkout without any food or water after my workout.

View attachment 563491

Being pissed over $200 tells me how little work you put into the most important and expensive factor: Diet.

Bad example of AAS usage.

Lenex i just dropped 6% bodyfat while gaining insane amounts of muscle and strength. Isnt that an indicator that my diet is probably good? Oh yeah i work out 4-8hrs a day btw. 200$ is enough for me to buy another cycle of gear, or books or i could put that towards gas or insurance. The point is i listed what i thought i wasted money on so others dont. You're telling me if you lost $200 you wouldn't be pissed off about it, yeah bullshit.

Lenex i just dropped 6% bodyfat while gaining insane amounts of muscle and strength. Isnt that an indicator that my diet is probably good? Oh yeah i work out 4-8hrs a day btw. 200$ is enough for me to buy another cycle of gear, or books or i could put that towards gas or insurance. The point is i listed what i thought i wasted money on so others dont. You're telling me if you lost $200 you wouldn't be pissed off about it, yeah bullshit.

One more time boy, son. Danielson, really now laddie

I do not care if your entire body is tatted in a f k n bar code to make a claim like that to a crew like this w o photo-forensically-acceptable pic ( like holding a newspaper w today s date) you are failing miserably in your attempt to blow smoke in my eye s though your insistance on refusing to either
Quit lying-admit your a young dumb liar "Sorry guy s...guess the douche got loose..."
Post a pic or ...
Or your full of shit..period.

200.00 is 200.00; once u start earning money and not hoarding ur Xmas money, yes it sux to lose it but to lose 200 on bad gear call s; I d be more EMBARRASSED over being the dumbass much more than the red ass for the lost cash.

Man up
Grow up
Own up

Last edited:
Back