First Cycle Ever! Little nervous

PhoKing

Hey everyone,
First off let me apologize if I come off a bit noobish, simply because I am. Thank you for your patience ahead of time.

I should be starting a Test E cycle here within the next few week and being a noob doing my research I found this place. So I was wondering if someone could tell me if my cycle is looking ok. I should be starting with just Test E, monday AM and thursday AM. It was recommended that I use proviron "just in case" after about 6 weeks. Continue the cycle for another 6 week and break with nolvadex. Is this a "safe" starter cycle? How long should I wait before starting another?

My Info:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 185
BF: ??
BMI: 23
Past cycles: Nothing

Brand: Aburaihan Iran
Dose: 500mg/week. Monday AM and Thursday AM

Thanks again.

I would just use arimidex or aromasin for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle, and then clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I would also do Monday am and Thursday pm.

I would just use arimidex or aromasin for your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle, and then clomid and Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I would also do Monday am and Thursday pm.

Dmass20,
Ok this was just recommended by a friend who also cycles. Why is it that you recommend the two that you do instead of pro?
Monday AM and Thursday PM - okay.

Thanks

Just because proviron isn't as strong and is usually more expensive. Not because proviron is bad though by any means

Just because proviron isn't as strong and is usually more expensive. Not because proviron is bad though by any means

Ok ill take note of that for the future. as of now its what i got. i was told not to worry as its such a low dose anyways, so i ordered it "just in case". Thanks Dmass20! Anything else?

Everything looks good man! Just make sure your diet is in check Md get the most out of it that you can! Do you know your pct and everything as well?

as of right now i know i need to take nolvadex 3 weeks after my last pin, but i dont know for how long yet. My friend is walking me through this too so to me its baby steps.

I was wondering also how long i have to wait between cycles.

Ok first of all with the enanthate ester, you need to start pct 2 weeks after your last injection. You need to take Nolva AND clomid. I would do the Nolva 40/40/20/20 and the clomid 50/50/50/50 and time on=time off.

Lol ok well that is the dosing for each of the 4 weeks you would run it so you would do clomid at 50mg for four weeks and the Nolva 40mg the first two and 20mg the last two. And the reason for both is because the Nolva is just used to block estrogen the clomid helps with gonadotropin which in noob means it gets your nuts working again lol. So clomid is actually more necessary than Nolva IMO

Lol ok well that is the dosing for each of the 4 weeks you would run it so you would do clomid at 50mg for four weeks and the Nolva 40mg the first two and 20mg the last two. And the reason for both is because the Nolva is just used to block estrogen the clomid helps with gonadotropin which in noob means it gets your nuts working again lol. So clomid is actually more necessary than Nolva IMO

good to know! lol can you recommend where i should get said clomid? my vendor doesnt offer it.

Be ready to love your life man. Good to see you are doing it right and have fun with the cycle. Keep us posted through it.

Be ready to love your life man. Good to see you are doing it right and have fun with the cycle. Keep us posted through it.

Thanks so much for the support! Thats what everyone said too, just nervous, never thought id do it kinda thing lol.

Purchasepeptides has both clomid and Nolva and you will be purchasing it "legally" ha

how long would my post cycle therapy (pct) be and what make this "legal" in comparison to where all the shit i had to do for the other stuff lol

Dmass20 has hit the nail on the head man!
Start your PCT two weeks after your last shot. Your duration of Post Cycle Treatment will be for 4 weeks.
Weeks 1 & 2: 100mg Clomid/Day and 40mg Nolvadex/Day
Weeks 3 & 4 : 50mg Clomid/Day and 20mg Nolvadex/Day

Seeing as this is your first Cycle, i'd advise to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand (Aromatise Inhibitor )
Such as "Aromasin" as you do not know how your body is going to react to the testosterone.
AI should be a must for every cycle.

Back