First Cycle: Haven’t started and need advice!

Ddejaynes

I have been doing research for quite a few months now on a beginners cycle and PCT. What my research has came to is this..
Test C - 1-2cc a week
Deca - 1cc a week
Aromasin (not sure on amount to use during cycle
PCT: Clomid, Nolva
I am not wanting to take too much of anything as I do not want to make any major health risks. I also would not plan on going away from the cycle I begin with as I do not want to spend too much money or risk too much health. I want to get maximal results using minimal help. Dorian Yates explained in a podcast before all he took was dbol in the amounts that females take today. Therefore I know it’s possible. I just am needing help with the Aromasin, how to stay away from deca dick, and any changes to ensure a healthy PCT?!

Well, unfortunately you have not been doing any research for a few months. This is very far away from what a first cycle would be. Take 15-20 minutes and read the beginner cycle stickys. It will save you another 3+ months of researching..

I've been doing this for Literally Decades.

1st Cycle should always be a Test Only Cycle.
The reason being is that you want to Introduce Compounds 1 at a time.
So you can see how your Body Reacts to them.

If you Start with Multiple Compounds, and run into any Problems ~ Side Effects.
You won't be sure which Compound is the Culprit.............................. JP
P.S.
Read the Sticky on Beginners Cycles.

And save the Deca for Cycle #2.

I want to get maximal results using minimal help.

The you best focus on diet #1 and workout plan #2

Dorian Yates explained in a podcast before all he took was dbol in the amounts that females take today.

Complete bullshit. In your situation you shouldn't take any advice from an actual body builder, their goals are different.

Read the beginner's cycle sticky and do nothing more and nothing less than what it says.

New here have done a cycle many years ago with good results. But want to do another thinking a 12 week cycle of test 400 and Dbal. My stats 38 y/o Male 6ft 190lbs need all the help I can get in a new area and no real friends to discuss this with. Thanks

New here have done a cycle many years ago with good results. But want to do another thinking a 12 week cycle of test 400 and Dbal. My stats 38 y/o Male 6ft 190lbs need all the help I can get in a new area and no real friends to discuss this with. Thanks

Start a thread of your own. You would get better results for answers doing so.

Baaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa........hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahah.
I post some stupid shit sometimes....BUT DAMN. lol

I look like Arnold.......all I took was anavar and winstrol

Thinking about 500mg to 1000mg of tren.....whatcha think?

OP......pick a cycle plan and ask questions. So far your question is unanswerable

Last edited:
1st cycle
Testosterone 500MG a week with Aromasin starting at 25mg EOD. 16 weeks eat right make sure your diet supports ur AAS intake and you will see results. Listen to your body get enough rest and plenty of sleep.

Good luck.

I have been doing research for quite a few months now on a beginners cycle and PCT. What my research has came to is this..
Test C - 1-2cc a week
Deca - 1cc a week
Aromasin (not sure on amount to use during cycle
PCT: Clomid, Nolva
I am not wanting to take too much of anything as I do not want to make any major health risks. I also would not plan on going away from the cycle I begin with as I do not want to spend too much money or risk too much health. I want to get maximal results using minimal help. Dorian Yates explained in a podcast before all he took was dbol in the amounts that females take today. Therefore I know it***8217;s possible. I just am needing help with the Aromasin, how to stay away from deca dick, and any changes to ensure a healthy PCT?!

Bro, you need to do a lot of research; too many things wrong here to pick apart. 1st cycle should be Test e or c ONLY for 10-12 weeks; you can research for the rest. And I have personally talked to Dorian and I can tell you what you wrote is entirely bullshit.

Back