First Cycle Help Please Mainly On PCT

Sublex

Hello everyone, I am new to this Forum and this is also the first Forum I've registered on for any information I need!

I need help mainly on PCT and ***NO SOURCING ALLOWED READ THE FORUM RULES**** But along side that issue I shall post my cycle and diet plan to see your thoughts.

Height: 5ft 7
Weight: 10 stone 12 (141 lbs)

Gear I have is:

TEST 400 (Zion Labs)
DECA 500 (Zion Labs)

Cycle:

TEST 400 (Zion Labs)
Week 1-10 | 0.5ml 2x a week
Monday & Thursday

Unsure if I should run Deca on a first cycle or just stick with Test would appreciate your input on this!

Diet:

Meal 1 : 45g oats made with water, once cooked stir in 47g whey (your aiming for a rice pudding like texture) once stirred in then add in 46g of sliced banana.

Meal 2 : 166g chicken breast (raw weight), 200g white potato, 50g spinach

Meal 3 : same as meal 2.

Meal 4 : 200g fat free Greek yogurt & 32g whey (stir it in to make a flavoured yogurt)

Meal 5 (pre-workout meal) : 4 whole eggs + 3 whites & 25g spinach.

Train

Meal 6 (postworkout meal) : 75g whey & 10g of L-glutamine in water.

Meal 7 : same as meal 2 & 3.

Meal 8 (before bed) : protein ice cream (made with unsweetened almond milk, ice cubes, 50g whey & 20g of whole earth peanut butter

Daily totals.......

Calories 2843
Protein 356g
Carbs 200g
Fat 70g

% of daily totals
Protein 50%
Carbs 28%
Fat 22%

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to begin with the site rules. Can't ask where to obtain anything. This is for entertainment purposes only.
Next, go check out the beginner cycle stickys. It will give you all the info you need on doing your first cycle. Best of luck-

stick with test on first cycle, be sure to add hcg save the deca for later. pct could be Clomid 50mg per day, nolvadex 20mg per day 4 weeks. get bloods done, before, during and after.

Guys this guy probably will not come back.. ?
HIs post was 5 days ago at 7:25 then left the forum at 7:31 only waited 56 min for a response on here and has not been back logged in to the site. It is apparent now that all he wanted was a source. :(

Just seems obvious but who knows...

OMM

Guys this guy probably will not come back.. ?
HIs post was 5 days ago at 7:25 then left the forum at 7:31 only waited 56 min for a response on here and has not been back logged in to the site. It is apparent now that all he wanted was a source. :(

Just seems obvious but who knows...

OMM

so why are you bothered, let us post away man, and op posted a detailed thread with lots of info and not a 10 word thread asking for a source.

if op comes back good, we dont need someone telling us not to bump post to check for ops updates.

Last edited:
so why are you bothered, let us post away man, and op posted a detailed thread with lots of info and not a 10 word thread asking for a source.

if op comes back good, we dont need someone telling us not to bump post to check for ops updates.

I'm sorry man you took it the wrong way. I didn't mean to say don't ask... I do t all the time , I think you have seen. Guess I said it wrong , sorry, I was just talking . Really I am not bothered , seriously but can see now how it might be taken wrong.

Nothing more to say.

OMM

Back