First Cycle Help

Hello,
I just have a few questions about injection site pain if anyone could help me out. This is my first cycle so i do have virgin muscle when it comes to injecting. I have Test Enanthate, 300mg/ml, and Tren Acetate, 125mg/ml. EOD shots. I took my first shot on tuesday, 3 days ago. I was told that the delt would be least painful. It started to hurt 15 minutes or so after injection w a 25g 1 inch pin. Im wondering if 125mg of tren EOD is too much? also, the 2nd day, the pain had subsided somewhat, but now there is a huge blotchy redness. at and below the injection site. Last night i used a permanent marker to outline where the redness was, and today, the redness has spread beyond those markings. its at and below the injection site, from my delt half way down my bicept. Also, after a day or 2, the pain is not only in my center delt anymore, it is in my tricept as well. I worked bi-tris so maybe thats what caused the pain, but im not 100 percent sure. Im wondering if this is common for first time injections bc my muscle isnt used to the hormones. also, ive read tren ace, a short acting ester, is going to be much more painful than just test E. Theres not much heat compared to my other delt and i can move my arm alot easier now, but its problematic because i just cant seem to lift any type of real weight or do any shoulder exercises because the pain is so intense when i move, touch, or use my delt. Im thinking of just taking the Test E and discontinuing the tren ace because if i cant work out because of the pain, it kind of kills the whole idea of using it in the first place. thanks alot for your help in advance.

Welcome to ology. In no way shape or form are you ready for tren. You should have at least 4-5 cycles under your belt before touching that. First cycle 500mg test enth per week with twice a week injections. That redness and severe pain does not sound good. Is there swelling? Do you trust your gear source?

Tren for your first cycle wasn't a good idea so be prepared to hear that. You could possibly have have gear that isn't sterile or you got and infection. I'd discontinue the tren if I were you. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can chime in

yea i trust him 100%. hes been taking it for awhile now. and yea thats what i said from the beginning and was thinking about just running the test e for 10 weeks. its 300mg/ml so you think i should do once a week, or go twice a week with it? my buddy been taking the tren ace for awhile now and told me it is ok for first cycle, but hes alot bigger than me so i wasnt feeling it. i havent takin it since the first shot and think im just gonna do the test e instead. is it cool to do just the test e without stacking it though? said i wouldnt get great results unless i stacked it, but i think i would.
?

also, its not really swollen. been a little swollen since the 2nd day or so, but the pain and swelling has been coming down every day. mostly sore more than anything. is the first time my muscles had any type of hormone injected into them. thanks again

Well drop the tren!!! Do you have a proper pct planned or an ai? Do you have stuff for prolactin sides from the tren? Drop that shit cuz you def aren't ready for it. What are your stats? Age, weight, height, bf and we can further assist you on your needs with a little backround.

yea i trust him 100%. hes been taking it for awhile now. and yea thats what i said from the beginning and was thinking about just running the test e for 10 weeks. its 300mg/ml so you think i should do once a week, or go twice a week with it? my buddy been taking the tren ace for awhile now and told me it is ok for first cycle, but hes alot bigger than me so i wasnt feeling it. i havent takin it since the first shot and think im just gonna do the test e instead. is it cool to do just the test e without stacking it though? said i wouldnt get great results unless i stacked it, but i think i would.
?
Buddies will always tell you It's ok because they most likely don't know about it. Word of advice research before you do anything. It really helps out and your less likely to mess yourself up because they're are pros at this shit on these boards. But yea bro its good you dropped the tren.

bighern. yea i havent done another one since tueday, this is day 4. so im sure its almost out. my buddy who has been doing the tren test stacker for awhile got me the post cycle and everything. only had the one shot of tren, n i took half ml instead of the full ml they recommended. and yea i def am not trying it again. its too painful right now, maybe one day in future. do you think running just test would be beneficial for me?
Im 27 years old. 5"11, 180 lbs give or take. fluxuates though. gained a good 10 lbs in last few months just eating like crazy. Ive always had a crazy fast metab and always had a tough time gaining weight. 4-5 meals a day, weight gainer, and tons protein didnt really help!! i usually hit a certain level and just sturggle to put on any weight at all. it sucks. thats one of the reasons they recomended the tren, so i could add bulk/ mass. but im just gonna stick with the test e, and inject into my glutes instead of my delts. oh, and my body fat is around 8%. my problem has always been gaining the weight

yea i definately agree. i did alot of research and thats why i was sketchy about stacking with the trenbolone. i think i probably know more about how all of it works than he is. hes just the type of meathead who doesnt really understand what hes taking or how it actually works. didnt know that you should have a few cycles under your belt before taking tren. but thats why i came on here. i can read alot, but i feel its better to talk to you guys and get the input not only from ppl who take the stuff, but from ppl who truly understand what it is and how it works.

Bro a first only test cycle with a good diet, good training, and good sleep can achieve great results. There is no reason why you couldn't put on 15lbs. Maybe more. Go over to the diet section. Check out 3js free diet advice. He could prob get you squared away with some good tips. Man does wonders for people. What's you pct gear? Do you have an ai?

im not 100% sure what post cycle it is. i know he got me the same one he has been running. said it always worked well for him n he kept alot of his gains. im not too sure what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is? i figured i have another 10 weeks till i start the pct and i know he has it waiting for me so didnt inquire yet. and ya thanks bro. im def going to just run the test E. hopefully its less painful. Its 300mg per ml, any suggestions of how much/ how often i should take 1 ml?

U might want get your food intake under control too. If u cant eat enough now tren would deff be a bad idea and somthing to think about. Never tried real tren but a very good tren ph and ive never been so hungry before in my life.

Back