First cycle, mid cycle blood test... help me with a few questions I have?

kenn_steroids

Hey guys sorry for the noob post...
Just wondering if you guys can help me out with interpreting my blood test results!

I am currently running my first cycle, started 6 weeks ago.
Ran Dbol kick start with Lambo Test e 600mg pw.

I was running 30mg Hypertrophy Labs dbol for 2 and a half weeks, then bumped it up to 40mg dbol liquid Alpha Anabolics for another 2 weeks.
Made some cool gains in the last 2 or so weeks of running dbol.

Have been off the dbol for a week and a half and my strength has decreased, appetites and libido have diminished, and I'm just feeling pretty lethargic in general.

Went in and got my blood test done, here are the results and I am wondering if you guys can help me out with some advice! I have done heaps of research, just wanting some confirmation from you guys to keep me on the right track.
i.imgur.com/TxzTrgH.jpg
EDIT: i.imgur.com/Wtki3zA.png My levels with the reference ranges
EDIT: i.imgur.com/EMj0IdV.png
My actual test levels, sorry first image just shows i have >52 nmol/L

Test is 64 nmol/L (1834 ng/dL)
Estro is 434 pmol/L
And my liver AST is 42 U/L
Liver ALT is 90 U/L

1. So my test levels are higher than a normal persons (double the max natural) but this is still considered really low, right?
My test was probably underdosed is this correct?
And Dbol does not increase test levels in blood tests, so gear is underdosed, not bunk right?
I have new test now that I hope is legit. Should I do a loading phase at this point in time?

2. My estrogen is too high, I won't lie I am about 15% body fat, so I am sure this has something to do with it. How high is this compared to my test?
I was taking 12.5mg Aromasin EOD when I started, but I stopped because I was afraid I would decrease my estrogen levels too low.
I will start again, but what do you guys suggest.
Are these levels relatively normal, and should I go back to a normal 12.5mg EOD dose of Aromasin or should I increase the dose?

3. How are my liver levels?
From what I have read, some people say if it over the normal limit it's really bad, others say I shouldn't worry until it is 500+
What do you guys think? I will bump up my liver protection supps anyway though.

Thanks for taking the time to read my long ass really scrubby post.
Any input would be appreciated!

Last edited:
So what actual week are you in the cycle? Is it week 5?

Double you're AI dose and take it ED for a week. E2 is way too high. Then take 12.5 ED fom there out. I'm not understanding the liver values but they will get back to normal after you quit taking the Dbol and finish out your cycle.

What is your injection protocol? When were bloods taken in relation to last injection? Either way 600mg of test per week should be higher than 1834.

EDIT. the Pmol conversion got me. It closer to 31 ng/dl which is pretty good.

Last edited:
So what actual week are you in the cycle? Is it week 5?

Double you're AI dose and take it ED for a week. E2 is way too high. Then take 12.5 ED fom there out. I'm not understanding the liver values but they will get back to normal after you quit taking the Dbol and finish out your cycle.

What is your injection protocol? When were bloods taken in relation to last injection? Either way 600mg of test per week should be higher than 1834.

EDIT. the Pmol conversion got me. It closer to 31 ng/dl which is pretty good.

Ah ok, so are my estrogen levels ok
Or should I up my Aromasin dose?
Thank you!

Can you please post all of your blood work results with reference ranges?

Sorry! Here they are, thanks mate/
i.imgur.com/Wtki3zA.png

Back