First Cycle -- Need Help

I know there are many threads for what newbies should do regarding steroids but I cannot seem to find a thread that answers my questions.

I want to do a cycle for the first time and I really do not know what sort of stack is appropriate to use. I'm looking to get more of a cut look, rather than the beefed up look I know many steroids offer. I need suggestions for where to start doing my research for specific steroids. Also, will one cycle really be that harmful to my body??

About me:
18 years old
5'9"
185 lbs
BF : 16%

If I need to post any other information about myself just let me know. I know it's frustrating to see newbies like me hahaha. Thank you all for your help!

Your too young to juice. Your natty test levels should be high. Just eat right train hard and you can achieve your goals. Dont mess yourself up by starting aas early.

1) Your question CAN be answered by using the search tool (very easily in fact).
2) Your too young (yes, one cycle at your age can be THAT bad).
3) You don't need AAS, you need 4-5 more years of proper training with a truck load of food to fuel it.

P.S. Steroids don't give you a "cut" or "bulky" look...diet does.

give it some time man , wait until you get your training and diet down , hit your genetic potentil and/or plateau , and then consider taking gear to give u that little bit of a further push

also do any of you know about deer antler spray?? is it worth it or not?? I know with all the athlete drama around it I'm sure its gained recognition. just let me know!

Back