First Cycle - Need your input on Turinabol & Proviron

constantinosp

HELLO EVERYONE :)
This is going to be my first cycle.
- 26 years old, 82kg, 11% bf, started training about 8 years ago, more seriously into dieting&lifting for the last 4 years.
- I am already pretty lean on my caloric maintenance. Looking to gain a harder/vascular and fuller look for summer but i do not expect to be gaining amounts of muscle since i will stay at my caloric maintenance levels for the summer.
- Will be unable to pin, therefore this cycle will be only orals. I understand why test needs to be ran as a base to cycles and i plan on using it later on but i need to stick with orals for now.

My cycle will look like this:
WEEK 1-6: Turinabol 60mg/day (split into 2 doses), Proviron 50mg/day (split into 2 doses)

PCT-WEEK 6-8: Nolva 40mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day
PCT-WEEK 8-10: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 50mg/day

I have several questions regarding my cycle and would appreciate your input:

1)I am prone to gyno and have enough novla to run for the entire cycle, i am considering taking a low 20mg dose ed for the entire cycle + pct. Is there anything negative about doing this?
2)Got 30x25mg tabs of aromasin and considering a 12.5mg dose E3D for estrogen rebound prevention. Should i run it for the entire cycle and pct?
3)From my research Proviron increases free test by lowering shbg. I want to take it to mask the effects of not running test with tbol. However, i read that the effects of proviron only last for about 2 weeks and needs to be cycled(2on2off) because shbg levels go back to normal regardless if i keep taking it. Is it a better idea to cycle Proviron 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off during my cycle? And stop taking it completely when i start pct?
4)Is my pct plan enough for me to recover from this cycle?

I understand it can be heavy on my liver and im sticking with drinking plenty of water as i cannot find solid evidence that "liver protectors" actually work.
Really appreciate any feedback you can give me on my questions above or any opinions,comments on my cycle.

Cheers :roll:

HELLO EVERYONE :)
This is going to be my first cycle.
- 26 years old, 82kg, 11% bf, started training about 8 years ago, more seriously into dieting&lifting for the last 4 years.
- I am already pretty lean on my caloric maintenance. Looking to gain a harder/vascular and fuller look for summer but i do not expect to be gaining amounts of muscle since i will stay at my caloric maintenance levels for the summer.
- Will be unable to pin, therefore this cycle will be only orals. I understand why test needs to be ran as a base to cycles and i plan on using it later on but i need to stick with orals for now.

My cycle will look like this:
WEEK 1-6: Turinabol 60mg/day (split into 2 doses), Proviron 50mg/day (split into 2 doses)

PCT-WEEK 6-8: Nolva 40mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day
PCT-WEEK 8-10: Nolva 20mg/day, Clomid 50mg/day

I have several questions regarding my cycle and would appreciate your input:

1)I am prone to gyno and have enough novla to run for the entire cycle, i am considering taking a low 20mg dose ed for the entire cycle + pct. Is there anything negative about doing this?
2)Got 30x25mg tabs of aromasin and considering a 12.5mg dose E3D for estrogen rebound prevention. Should i run it for the entire cycle and pct?
3)From my research Proviron increases free test by lowering shbg. I want to take it to mask the effects of not running test with tbol. However, i read that the effects of proviron only last for about 2 weeks and needs to be cycled(2on2off) because shbg levels go back to normal regardless if i keep taking it. Is it a better idea to cycle Proviron 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off during my cycle? And stop taking it completely when i start pct?
4)Is my pct plan enough for me to recover from this cycle?

I understand it can be heavy on my liver and im sticking with drinking plenty of water as i cannot find solid evidence that "liver protectors" actually work.
Really appreciate any feedback you can give me on my questions above or any opinions,comments on my cycle.

Cheers :roll:

OK, where to start.
1st ~ I'm Not a Fan of Oral Only Cycles, you really need some Test as a Base.

You got a Lot of Bad Info from somewhere.
Proviron isn't to be done 2 Weeks on and 2 Weeks off.
You run it for the Entire Cycle, can even be run into PCT at a Low Dose.
It's Not Suppressive to Normal or Low FSH or LH at Dosages Under 100 Mg a Day.
Proviron has a Synergistic Effect when run with any other AAS, so it's a Good Choice

Do Not Run Nolvadex during the Entire Cycle.
It can Suppress IGF-1 when run for Long Duration.
And it's a SERM, so Not for Cycle, only for PCT.

Don't see where you'll need Aromasin.
Turinabol doesn't Aromatise, therefore, No Elevated Estrogen.

Don't see you needing all that Clomid for your PCT.
I would run it this way.
Clomid ~ 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex ~ 40/40/20/20...................................... JP
P.S.
I would run Tudca and NAC for Liver Support.
There's Ton's of Clinical Evidence that they work.

Again, don't know where you did your Research.
But you can look at Pubmed for Legitimate Research in the Future.

Last edited:
No, i can only do orals for now, i will be moving to a greek island for the summer season and sharing a house. I plan on doing a test base cycle when im back home in autumn.

Hi jp, really appreciate your feedback.
I will look more into tudca, nac and order some to include in my cycle. The aromasin i got on hand just as a safety measure, i wont use it then for this cycle.
Actually most of the studies i read are from pubmed, my proviron statement as well just need to find it again. About nolva, the igf-1 suppression was only minimal at low doses which wouldnt give any noticeable effects, so i thought why not?
Ill do my PCT as you suggested and no nolva during.
Thanks again for the input JP!

Ok, I can't do any better than JP but I'll give you my slant

1)I am prone to gyno and have enough novla to run for the entire cycle, i am considering taking a low 20mg dose ed for the entire cycle + pct. Is there anything negative about doing this? - You are doing a cycle without testosterone, so your natural production will start to drop right away and within 2-3 weeks will be tanked. Where is the estrogen going to come from with tanked test? Don't need the nolva on cycle.

2)Got 30x25mg tabs of aromasin and considering a 12.5mg dose E3D for estrogen rebound prevention. Should i run it for the entire cycle and pct? - as above, you will tank your test and estrogen will follow into the tank. No need for AI. Also not usually used in PCT.

3)From my research Proviron increases free test by lowering shbg. I want to take it to mask the effects of not running test with tbol. However, i read that the effects of proviron only last for about 2 weeks and needs to be cycled(2on2off) because shbg levels go back to normal regardless if i keep taking it. Is it a better idea to cycle Proviron 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off during my cycle? And stop taking it completely when i start pct? - you aren't giong to have an testosterone to speak of after about three weeks, so what's the point? I like proviron, and think it's fine to take it, but don't fool yourself you are doing it to increase free test. Also don't cycle it, that's nonsense.

4)Is my pct plan enough for me to recover from this cycle? Yes it's enough, but 100 clomid is too much. You might see a dose that high if injected long esters were still high in the blood when starting PCT, but you won't have that at all. No need for more than 50 mg/day to start and 25 after a couple of weeks.

I understand it can be heavy on my liver and im sticking with drinking plenty of water as i cannot find solid evidence that "liver protectors" actually work. - you can't find evidence because there is no money in it for the pharma companies. Milk thistle definitely works and is cheap. Tudca works but is more expensive. NAC works and is cheap. I would suggest a baseline of milk thistle and NAC for any cycle, and tudca if your AST and/or ALT get too high

@Milton No, this will be an oral only cycle. I plan to do a test base cycle later in autumn but for now i can only stick with orals since i will be sharing a house doing a summer season on a greek island.

@jp4355 Really appreciate your feedback JP! Ill leave the aromasin out of the cycle and nolva only for PCT. Most of the studies i read are actually from pubmed, need to find the proviron one and the IGF-1 suppresion with nolva was minimal to give any noticeable effects so i though why not. I wont cycle the roviron and will run my PCT it as you suggested, and look more into NAC and Tudca for my liver.

@tankmanbob Thanks for your input Tank! I understand the problems with not taking test, i even thought of getting the oral form, it will just be difficult for my current situation when house sharing and moving to another country. I wont cycle proviron, ill take it up until i start my PCT. Ill go with the pct that JP suggested and the additional liver supplements.

Thanks again
I quick replied to all but they wont show up, need mod approval i think. Ill delete this if the others show up

oral only cycle not for men for sure. you cant start now with oral only and then start testosterone in the fall?? makes no sense dude! where on earth did you learn about steroids? or do you know anything about them?

having said that..... which Greek island you going to be at? i spent my youth sailing from Greek island to island, beautiful women (but you have to get them from age 18 till 25, after 25 they start to spread in all the wrong directions) great food! fantastic Ouzo, but be careful drinking too many shots of those, they creep up on you and youll end up passed out on some beach or sailboat quielty drifting in light blue waters...

Last edited:
Will be going to Mykonos, doing security and will be house sharing with some coworkers so i want to stick with orals for now. Yeah, young Greek women are beautiful and crazy, there are also many non-greek girls and celebrities often in Mykonos.

Yeah, will be changing my PCT and doing it Clomid ~ 50/50/25/25 Nolvadex ~ 40/40/20/20, as JP suggested. Wont be using nolva during or aromasin. Will also take proviron during without cycling it.
Looking for a harder/slightly bigger-fuller look, not so much after huge size or strength gains but will continue my normal push-pull-legs hypertrophy style training.

Back