First Cycle! Pictures, background, and more.

depending on how good your lab 400-600wk is good range

Lab is good, love the medistar!

Slight acne started on the back. Skin is feeling very oily. I'm ~12 days into the cycle now. Halotestin rage, check. Almost killed some people in my rugby game on Saturday.

So, we are pretty open here...I'm just going to throw this out here...Last night I went home with a female friend, and we ended up having sex. I maintained a nearly painfully hard erection the entire time, and we kept going for an hour and a half of hardcore thrusting, not including any foreplay or anything. Is this the tren, the test, or the halo?

Attached a pic from this morning. Felt too lean. Going to up my daytime calories by about 800. Still getting around 400g of protein/day. View attachment 546364

looks good man but yea i would definitely say you need to be eating more in my opinion carbs are just as important as protein but keep it up and us updated

I eat 4k calories each day without fail, but I end up exercising 2-3 hours intensely every day. I'm increasing to about 4,800 (one extra meal). I always minimize carb intake and the evening approaches because I'm a mesomorph, and it is useless to bulk up and then cut down. I feel most comfortable under 15% body fat while realizing lean, instantly visible gains.

I'm going to run 12.5mg of Aromasin per day in order to reduce the bloating caused from tren and test (long esters). Halotestin is definitely my thing. Next time I will run it at 40mg/day.

Did shoulders and biceps today before I ran out of time. Really starting to realize the halotestin strength increase in the gym. 100lb dumbbells were no problem for 10 reps. Probably could have had 11 or 12 if I had a spotter, damn things are so taxing to get into position lol.

The Wired by PhD Nutrition is really working magic too. Great pre workout if anyone wants to try something good in that genre, but a little pricey in my opinion.

Let me know what you think, aesthetics wise.View attachment 546392

Just did a shot today, 1.6mL TNT 400, bringing me to 400 test and 240 tren, as well as the 20mg halotestin ED (140 for the week).
Eating a lot every day. Cheated and had some Burger King pleasure earlier. It was whopper day, I couldn't resist.

Benched 245 for 10 reps on my first set. I think I'll be ready to hit 315 again quickly. Bench has never been my thing, but now is the time to break through that plateau! I always found the rule of thumb for me is that once you can do 1 plate below what you are lifting for 12 reps, you can do the next set of plates for 1 rep at least. For example when I got 3 plates on the squat, I was ready to hit 4 plates for a one rep max.

I'll update with pictures soon.

Ate a whole pizza, garlic fingers, and poutine last night. I am literally still full from it. Woke up this morning at 208 lbs. My back is developing way too quickly for my liking, and my core is getting THICK(er).

The 1.6ml shot of TNT 400 has made my left shoulder unusable and extremely puffy. No reddening or anything to be concerned about on a long term basis, but it is so painful I will only squat today if I feel the need to punish myself.

I will start stretching 30 mins-1 hr every day, because I fear my lower back is too tight and it will only get worse. Maybe this was too strong of a cycle for me, but I hope not.

Chest day :). Took a few pictures. Felt big and strong today. Getting pretty thick now! Today I'll take a shot of test en and deca, probably run 500 test, 150 deca a week for the next 15 weeks or so. Getting off the tren because I'm not ready to make another order and TNT 400 isn't cheap here lol.

Let me know what you think guys. Also started taking 1 nolva 20mg tablet EOD because I felt paranoid that some old tissue that I've had in my right pec since I was 12 was getting bigger. Happy to say it got smaller since my pill a couple days ago! Will the nolva keep the bloating down too?

Weighed in at 204 post workout.View attachment 546511View attachment 546512

Injected myself yesterday, used 2 needles. 1 had 1 ml test 250, the other had 1/2ml deca 250 and another 1/2 ml of the test as well. Feeling big and strong. Leg day, pounding out 4 plates on the squat for 12 reps. Destroyed my calves.

Don't know what I was thinking last week. Upped my test e 250 to 2.5ml, with 1/2 ml deca 300. Did the shot in my right glute, probably didn't inject slowly enough (I probably should have taken about 3 minutes, and timed it), because it hurts like a bitch. The deca seems like a good call because I'm adding on muscle quickly, not very much fat either.

I started taking some nolvadex because I became paranoid whether or not some tissue in my pec was becoming larger. I'll take one 25mg pill every 3 days for the rest of the cycle, is this a good plan for a minimal but effective nolva cycle, vets?

Also, I understand that the nolva will eliminate the acne/bloating problems (not that I've really noticed any). Is that true?

Thanks guys.

Back