First Cycle Results 18 years old 400mg test

BigLifter125

Ok so I’m 10 weeks into my first cycle of 400mg a week of test cyp and my results have been crazy... started at 201 pounds and have now reached 214 pounds at 5 foot 7 and I’m 18 btw been training for 9 years naturally prior to this cycle. I did everything I possibly could to get as much out of this as possible I never missed a meal (besides thanksgiving) I did my 30 minutes of cardio everyday and only had one rest day the entire cycle. Main goals for this cycle were to gain as much strength as possible for powerlifting and gain as much muscle as possible without getting fat which I have accomplished.

I Just did my last pin on Thursday and will start my pct in two weeks consisting of nolvadex, clomid, and hcg.

Blood test results:

Pre cycle:
Test 606ng/dL
Estradiol 24pg/ml

6weeks in:
Test 2332 ng/dL
Estradiol 18pg/dL

Will test again after pct to make sure everything recovered properly.

Lifts pre cycle:
Bench 425
Squat 600
Deadlift 575

Current Lifts:
Bench 475
Squat 665
Deadlift 635

I am pretty sure my lifts are all even higher now as all of those were from week 7 when I tested my lifts. I didn’t gain the crazy 30 pounds that most people claim to gain on their first cycle but I also gained almost zero water weight probably due to an adequate amount of arimidex, clean diet, and daily cardio. I am very happy with the results of my cycle and believe I really did gain a solid 10+ pounds of muscle while getting a little leaner.

I’m about to take a solid three months off after my pct is complete and then start my next cycle 12 weeks out from my bodybuilding show. Also I wanted to upload before and after pics how do I do that??

Steroids at a young age can effect your height. You should read up on your growth plates.

Keep eating goodbandbtraining hard through PCT. I think you will want to wait a little bit longer to start PCT. You want your blood levels down to normal range.

Tankmanbob has an excellent graph maker he might share.

Your estrogen was controlled excellently by the lab results.

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Ok so you are way tooo young and you still might suffer for this years down the road, and maybe not. It is Russian Roulette for you guys under age 25 and that is FACT. Alright that's I'll move on.

I don't know and couldn't see you before so I may be wrong. What i am going to tell you is not to detract or lesson you cycle results but to give you better knowledge of your gain of 10 pound. You did great with the AI usage and dosing from your report was on the mark. The fact that you kept it so lean tells a good story.
Now a fact, a man can only grow / build a maximum of 15-20 lbs of LEAN MUSCLE MASS ( LMM)in one year 12-14 months. Yep the rest is all fluids and some fatty tissue. Important to understand is there are many variables. Age, time training maturity of muscles from training`, number of cycles, diet, training regimen etc...

The good new is you are young and have the ability to grow / build faster. AS the years of training and cycling accumulate you begin to have diminishing returns. The pro's only gain maybe 3 - 4 pounds in a year. See the Olympian's stats.

SO if you gained 10 pounds and lean then i compliment you. But you have some water and fluid especially that you are still on cycle. So just for your learning and a very technical critique it's not all LMM. probably like 6 pounds. Listen a very lose and general observation. A guy does 3 cycles per year. So after he leans out in a few months his gain will be 4-6 pounds. So 3 x 5 or 6 or 7 per cycle will give you the 15-20 lbs in a year. Ya see not many except the competitors diet down and lean out to see the real picture. BUT ask a competitor from show to show what poundage gains are all about.

Thanks for reading if you did. I just wanted to give you some information for your knowledge moving forward. You had a good cycle. :)

18 and trained naturally since 9 years old!! That's unheard of dedication. Good results....good cycle.....you're too young. Wish you had waited. You were incredibly strong before taking this risk.
Either way great job bro. Keep working as hard or harder than on cycle or those gains will all go away.
Agreed with tankman.....i feel weak!! Lol

We try to focus on harm reduction and safe use here. At 18 you've got some things to try to keep intact that you will appreciate later in life, meaning fertility and your ability to get your dick hard and have a strong libido.

Both those things are at risk with steroid use, particularly starting so early when your body is still finishing up it's normal growth routines.

I would really recommend you follow advice for safe use, which means regular blood testing - before, during, after. Managing estrogen. Doing an effective PCT. HCG use for sure.

If you want to detail out those things, people here would be glad to comment.

I can bench 200 on a good day, never maxed squat and can probably deadlift 200-225 lbs a good day. . . . . Haha 36yrs old-5'10", 166lbs. Don't feel that bad guys.

Back