FIRST cycle (test enanthane) HELP

lc123

hi everyone new to this site and wanted to discuss my first cycle to see if any one out there with valuable knowledge to aid me in my first cycle.

to start here are my stats:
weight: 12 stone 1
height :5'9
bf: 12%
training for 2 years

reason for starting my cycle is i have hit a plateau with my strength and my weight.
when i first started i was 9 stone but have gained 3 stone in 2 years through diet and training. i would like to hit 13 stone with this cycle, is this possible? or am i dreaming lol.

here is what my cycle will consist of:

wks 1-4 dianabol at 20mg ed.
wks 1-8 test e at 400 mg weekly (2 shots).

pct will consist of clomid at 50 mg daily.
2 weeks after last shot of test.

i will also have anti-e on hand (nolva) just incase any gyno symtons decide to show up.

i would also like to ask if anyone suggests taking anything else with this cycle or any recommendations on what would be better.

do i need to take liver supps during and after cycle (or not at all)
what should i take (liv 52 or milk thistle)

any other supps to combat sides????

any advice would be a great help as i have done alot of research and think i know enough.

also the other big question is what needles will i need for this type of test.

i will make a log with pics once i have got every bit of info and will uploads pics. thanks.

Last edited:
or maybe tren stacked with anadrol. and dnp to cut up.
jokinggggggg
anyone with any info cheers

IMHO you are too young and too light for your first cycle. Hard to believe you have plateaud so youngin both strength and weight.

Too young but probably gonna do it anyways. Nolva is PCT use not Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Pick up some Aro or Adex for during not Nolva. Do more research and be safe and use gear properly. Good luck bro and I really hope you dont shut yourself down for life and end up on trt. Get bloodwork done to see how bad this is going to affect you during cycle. Proper diet and lots of food should be enough to keep the gains rockin at your age. You shoulda got bloods done before to see how high your test is naturally. You might be surprised to find out you have plenty of natural test and dont need AAS right now

And if u do decide to do this leave the dbol alone. U do not need it and need to see how u will react to test alone. More research is needed for u my friend

ok thanks for the advice. ill buck my ideas up and go at it for another year and really push for some more weight. any tips on gaining more weight as i seem to not be gaining. eating 4000 clean calories a day.

8 am- whey shake, 6 weetabix, banana.
11am - 36 g tuna(1 tin) sandwhich, almonds 30 g, 50 g cheese
1pm- 250 g wholewhat pasta, 6oz chicken breast, broccoli.
pre- 125g pasta, 6oz chicken, broccoli
post- dextrose shake, whey shake, 50 g porridge
8-9pm 8oz chicken breast, mixed veg.

10-11 pm 150g cottage cheese, casein shake

ok thanks for the advice. ill buck my ideas up and go at it for another year and really push for some more weight. any tips on gaining more weight as i seem to not be gaining. eating 4000 clean calories a day.

Oatmeal, grits, yams, bible beans and beans Bro!

You eat like a comp BB ready to step on stage no wonder you don't grow!

thanks for the reply. correct me if im wrong but my calorie intake is at 4000 calories and for me to gain 1lb a week it says i should eat 3500 from me being at 12 stone. i eat 4000.
why would what i eat matter as long as i get all my macros in. 260 g protein etc.

can you write an example diet for me bearing in mind i have to work out and about, so i can make the night before and take to work.
cheers

Yes, here is my input:
wait a few more years, in that time keep up on training and research on these compounds. when finished developing (your not at 21 for most, more like 24-27) dont run 8 weeks, its pritty pointless. MIN of 12-14 weeks. I rec 14wks + 3-4 weeks PCT, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.
even with the cycles expect to dedicate YEARS to bodybuilding to put on any decent mass , EVEN WITH steroids, this is gonna take years, I hope you understand that.

Good luck

yes i do understand( i didnt at the start lol).

i will wait as i believe it would be best to see what my genetic potential could be.
i know this is a steroid forum but can someone help with my diet plan.
as i thought it was good but crazy mike critizised it lol.
so any helpcheers

thanks for the reply. correct me if im wrong but my calorie intake is at 4000 calories and for me to gain 1lb a week it says i should eat 3500 from me being at 12 stone. i eat 4000.
why would what i eat matter as long as i get all my macros in. 260 g protein etc.

can you write an example diet for me bearing in mind i have to work out and about, so i can make the night before and take to work.
cheers

it depends alot on your body also. some may bulk well at 3000 cals at same age and stats, while others may need 4000 or 3500cals.

YOU need to find the balance that works. depending on how you prosses your energys, food etc..

This is something that should be well known and followed for a while, WAY BEFORE you think of steroids.

Just another reason I rec you DONT use steroids for a few more years.

what a terrible diet bro..
continue what you are eating but add in stuff like
steak, more chicken, some fruits, potatoes, beef, rice, just basically more food.

you are 12 stone / 168 pounds save the money you would spend on steroids and buy some food because your not eating enough . even if you manage to gain some weight with steroids you will shrink right back to 12 stone because of bad diet.

ok so new diet as follows:

8am- whey shake, oatmeal, banana.

11am- tuna(1 tin = 120 kcal (36g protein) sandwhich wholewheat, cheese, almonds and apple.

1pm- 300g wholeweat pasta, 8 oz chicken breast, brocolli. and another fruit.+ mixed beans and legumes go in with pasta dish.

4pm (pre)- 200 g basmati rice, 8oz chicken, broclli.

post- dextrose shake, whey, oatmeal and banana

8pm- 8oz chicken/steak/fish, sweet potato, mix veg.

bed- cottage cheese and casein.

good ?????????????????????

you have to remember i work out and about, so taking potato for lunch cant happen as it goes horrible if made the night before.

do you think this revised diet is good.

ok so new diet as follows:

8am- whey shake, oatmeal, banana.

11am- tuna(1 tin = 120 kcal (36g protein) sandwhich wholewheat, cheese, almonds and apple.

1pm- 300g wholeweat pasta, 8 oz chicken breast, brocolli. and another fruit.+ mixed beans and legumes go in with pasta dish.

4pm (pre)- 200 g basmati rice, 8oz chicken, broclli.

post- dextrose shake, whey, oatmeal and banana

8pm- 8oz chicken/steak/fish, sweet potato, mix veg.

bed- cottage cheese and casein.

good ?????????????????????

you have to remember i work out and about, so taking potato for lunch cant happen as it goes horrible if made the night before.

do you think this revised diet is good.

POST THIS IN THE DIET FORUM

and get help from 3j.

Back