First cycle Test enanthate

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
I decided to make my first cycle soon due to low natural test.
I was thinking about:
1-10 weeks 400mg(2shots) weekly testosterone enanthate
1-10 weeks 500ui(2shots)weekly hcg
1-10 weeks 12,5mg EOD aromasin
12-13 week start pct clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I think i will shot in delts and also i read that i can combine the test with the hcg in one shot because the test is oil and the hcg is water, what do you think?(i think i will skip this due to the hcg low life because i will put the shots in the fridge)
Im open to suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
How do you know you have low T, have you been tested? Why were your results?

Why don’t you look into a doc prescribed HPTA restart, clomid therapy or TRT?

If you do cycle, push it out to about 12 weeks.

Stats and blood work? You’re going to get that asked for sure. Can’t answer your question about mixing the test and hcg. I would definitely get adex, you are far more likely to need it than not. You need to run your hcg to within 3 days of your pct. 100mg of clomid is a bit overkill from what I’ve read. I’d start at 50 then step down to 25.

How do you know you have low T, have you been tested? Why were your results?

Why don’t you look into a doc prescribed HPTA restart, clomid therapy or TRT?

If you do cycle, push it out to about 12 weeks.

I know because i did bloodwork and im in the normal scale 11 nmol/L so they wont prescribe if im not under 10 at least if i don’t go to a private doctor.
Im not really intrested in being trt patient from my 23 but im also not okay with working my ass off without a result.
I turned to this forum for some info so that i won’t do anything to harmful, as i understand this cycle can’t be to harmful if i take all the mesuerments needed.
Also i like to add that i found aromasin to add to the cycle.(It would be nice if someone knows the dosage i should take)
Isn’t it more safe to run 10 weeks for a faster recovery?
Im not really interested in getting to big but i would like to look fit ive been working out for 3 years intensive and want to push my body over my standar.

Hi there op, can you share your stats, age, weight, height, bf%? Have you done any blood works?

Height 173 cm
Weight 63 kg
Body fat must be at 18-20%
Age 23
Im only interested in if the cycle is good or not im not really interested in what i should eat or that im too young to do roids just saying because i see that in many threads most awnser with such things and im here to learn more about the roids.
I have read the sticky threads and they were really helpfull but i want to get more info.
Thanks again!

Height 173 cm
Weight 63 kg
Body fat must be at 18-20%
Age 23
Im only interested in if the cycle is good or not im not really interested in what i should eat or that im too young to do roids just saying because i see that in many threads most awnser with such things and im here to learn more about the roids.
I have read the sticky threads and they were really helpfull but i want to get more info.
Thanks again!
youre too young.. we dont care what youre interested in

we care about your health and well being and will give good advice out here, not the advice you want to hear.

Yeah i understand but as you can see odds are that i will do it anyway because an awnser your too young isn't enough when your test is low and you feel like shit. So please explain how i can get worst.

Yeah i understand but as you can see odds are that i will do it anyway because an awnser your too young isn't enough when your test is low and you feel like shit. So please explain how i can get worst.

Edit. Just saw values a few posts up.
The first course of action with an endo would not be to put you on trt for life bro...

I understand feeling like shit and "not gaining" but I really think and recommend that you explore other options before jumping on a cycle.
Personally, I would go the private route and seek professional treatment. If thats not an option, I would try self medicate and do a "restart".

I'm not super familiar in this area but something like running a PCT protocol, that alone would raise your testo levels assuming there's no other underlying issues, perhaps even hcg monotherapy.
If you start cycling now, odds are you'll end up a trt patient, which you stated you dont really want, which is good bro. Nobody should want that.

You should also drop at least 5% bodyfat, specially if you intend on running any type of cycle.
A lot of gaining has to do with diet, which a lot of people think they know and execute but in reality does not. Training properly is also a huge factor.
Because you can still gain muscle at your testosterone levels. Just to put it out there.

Last edited:
Post your full blood work please.

They didn't give me full testosterone panel as i went for regular bloodwork because i was feeling depressed and just asked for testosterone too because i read that if you have low test you can feel depressed everything else came out good exept testosterone that was on 11nmol/L that is in the normal range so i believe its that. This will be my first cycle so i don’t get it how my test is messed up. I have only taken protein, creatine and general suppliments...

* I turned to this forum for some info so that i won***8217;t do anything to harmful, as i understand this cycle can***8217;t be to harmful if i take all the mesuerments needed.
* Isn***8217;t it more safe to run 10 weeks for a faster recovery?
* Im not really interested in getting to big but i would like to look fit ive been working out for 3 years intensive and want to push my body over my standar.

So... The first statement is not true, its always harmful, always a risk for damage... Taking all the necessary measurements just minimized those chances.
2 weeks here or there wont matter in the grand scheme of things, but because it takes roughly 6 weeks for test e to peak, you really want to push 12 weeks to maximize gains.
No offense, but if you've been training intensive for 3 years, you need to take a step back and look at what you're doing. 18-20% bodyfat is pretty high, so we know your diet is lacking, which would explain lack of gains.

Far as your other questions, being 23 or 33 wont matter here, nobody will spoon feed you a cycle but all the information is readily available here on this site.
I suggest you start reading the beginner sticky :)

Ive read all the stickys in here... and i didn't say that it wont harm myself but not to do something too harmful thats what i meant, i will try to have bloodwork done again soon. I want to schedule the best cycle for me as a beginner and then if i feel sure and only will i start. My research until now have lead me to that this is the best cycle for me and thats why im asking if you would do something different.
Thanks for the replys!

Still i want to add that i really find it weird that you guys say that this cycle is dangerous or harmful for me while i see that the most of you that reply started with a much stronger first cycle.
I respect the care but please try to explain why it can be that harmful and etc thats what im looking for im not here to get shut down im here to learn if thats not the case just tell me to get off this forum.

Still i want to add that i really find it weird that you guys say that this cycle is dangerous or harmful for me while i see that the most of you that reply started with a much stronger first cycle.
I respect the care but please try to explain why it can be that harmful and etc thats what im looking for im not here to get shut down im here to learn if thats not the case just tell me to get off this forum.
Its all about your age as to why some are concerned. and doing a cycle without getting your low test issue is not advisable as well.
Best to get that all sorted out, get on TRT, or wait till your levels sort themselves out on their own.

They didn't give me full testosterone panel as i went for regular bloodwork because i was feeling depressed and just asked for testosterone too because i read that if you have low test you can feel depressed everything else came out good exept testosterone that was on 11nmol/L that is in the normal range so i believe its that. This will be my first cycle so i don***8217;t get it how my test is messed up. I have only taken protein, creatine and general suppliments...

Its within range but not for your age. Its bit generic having the range between 10-35 without factoring in age.

With that said, I have strong feeling you're depressed for other reasons than low testosterone and you're basically looking for a shortcut to confidence by running AAS.
Problem is that it doesn't really work like that bro. For reference I have 13 off cycle, but i'm bit older so its closer but still low. I have no issues gaining off cycle. I'm also not depressed nor do I feel like shit.

What you need to do is fix your diet, fix your training routine, drop your body fat, look into why you are depressed, makes changes based on those reasons. This you need to fix regardless before even thinking about any cycles or hormone replacement therapy. Its not up for debate bro.
Are you taking any medications and/or drugs bro ?

After you've sorted that out, the next step would be visiting an endo, who would probably put you on SERMs for 3 months and reevaluate.
This way you're not going off feeling, bro science or guessing, it will also fix your low testosterone or give you the needed treatment.

Then you should spend around 3 years squeezing out all the virgin muscle you can... After that, at around age 28, you can consider running a cycle.

But reading what your saying and how its phrased, its quite obvious you've already made up your mind and will run a cycle for the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
Ive been smoking weed for a year but im off now, the depression issue is fine now but the test issue is not fixed i can't believe that my low test was caused by the weed. Of course i want to build a better body and thats why im considering the roids and not to be trt patient because i don't plan to be on/off cycles all the time yeah i can agree that i should fix my test before i cycle but still i want to make sure that this cycle is complete so that i can start it when i feel ready.

Thanks

And yes to be honest when i saw how low my test is i got that feeling that its worthless to spend all that time in the gym when i wont be able to gain, i feel limited.

Ive been smoking weed for a year but im off now, the depression issue is fine now but the test issue is not fixed i can't believe that my low test was caused by the weed. Of course i want to build a better body and thats why im considering the roids and not to be trt patient because i don't plan to be on/off cycles all the time yeah i can agree that i should fix my test before i cycle but still i want to make sure that this cycle is complete so that i can start it when i feel ready.
Thanks

If you dont want to risk becoming a trt patient, you should not touch steroids until after you're 28.
The risk for permanent damage is tenfold before that.

I get it, you're young, lazy and lack patience and want a shortcut...but the reality is you have no problems gaining with your testosterone levels.
Further more, if you think its low now, wait until after your first cycle...very few people can recover to their pre natty levels.

Like I mentioned above, I have a strong feeling you're looking for any excuse to run a cycle and you also seem to think higher testorone levels is a magic button that makes you grow...no bro..
Diet makes you grow, persistent training for years makes you grow. If you have no foundation to stand on (which you dont looking at your stats) you will not gain anything from a cycle but only hurt yourself, both short term and long term.

And yes to be honest when i saw how low my test is i got that feeling that its worthless to spend all that time in the gym when i wont be able to gain, i feel limited.

Stop making excuses... You can gain perfectly fine and if you dont right now ? no steroid in the world will change that because the issues is not hormones...
Its diet and training or rather lack thereof.

Ive given you a step by step plan, thats the responseable route. What you do now is up to you. Just dont come back and say we didnt tell you so...

Last edited:
Back