First cycle Test only help

NotSoClueless

I am banned!
Long thread, Please read through it

Stats-

25, 6 1, 185 lbs, ectomorph, 11% bf 4 years sdisciplined training, clean diet most of the month (say 28 out of 30) mostly high carb high protein (220g min)
Just can't seem to gain more
Yes I've tried upping my calories to more than 5000

Lifts aren't too impressive, but not too bad either.
355 x5 dead
295 x 5 squat
Bench is bad because of an old collarbone injury

I've been a lurker here for the past few months. I did a Lot of research before considering everything.
I wouldn't have started such a redundant thread unless there really was something different in this case.

So I made a list of everything I needed, headed to the pharmacy and bought

20 amps testoviron depot 250
14 1 mg arimidex tabs
Hcg
Nolvadex
Clomid
Proviron (didn't use this though)

Everything Pharma Manufactured
Nothing ugl
I live in India and buying all of this from the pharmacy was easier than buying groceries

Supps
Red yeast rice
Liv 52
Milk thistle
Protein
Tribulus for pct(even if it's just for placebo)

My plan was to pin quads twice a week for 10 weeks
Hcg from week two
Adex from week 2 0.25-0.5 mg eod
Standard nolva clomid pct

So I sat down for my first pin
Shattered my first amp
Wasted
Then realised I didn't have filter needles, and upon realising they weren't even available anywhere here, I got a mini scare.
Decided to go with it anyways

Second amp
Not a very clean break
Loaded with a 20 and changed to a 24 for shooting
Sat around for half hour circling with the alcohol wipe and wasted that amp too

Third one was very confident
Cleanest break yet, loaded my syringe and then looked at my needle (24g 1 inch btw) and kept trying and trying
Wasted that too

So far wasted 5 and not going to try any more
Sucks tho that I don't have anyone to help me :(

No need to call me a pussy or tell me I'm not ready, but I was thinking about doing oral andriol (undecanoate ester) instead of the injectables. After all test is test? So I read up on that too
Thinking of doing 480 mg (12 caps) a day and while it might be inconvenient taking one every two hours, it might help me judge my body's reaction better.

A 6 week cycle at 480 mg a day would cost me *********NO PRICE DISCUSSION*****because andriol is *******NO PRICE DISCUSSION****for 10 caps here

I know I won't get as many gains but what do you guys think about this? I'm going to do it and I would Love any educated input regarding the anti e on cycle and the pct

If any of you have some experience with oral andriol please chime in

Ps I was so so keen on doing anavar too but fvck*************NO SOURCE TALK***** :(((

So yeah that's it
Please let me know I feel you need any more info

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know much about andriol, but all orals are way more toxic to the body then injectables. I'm not sure what exactly your issue is with the amps, but why not buy viles instead?

Is your issue being too scared to inject? If so, just find someone to do it for you.

Don't know much about andriol, but all orals are way more toxic to the body then injectables. I'm not sure what exactly your issue is with the amps, but why not buy viles instead?

Is your issue being too scared to inject? If so, just find someone to do it for you.

Andriol is not 17 aa and is not required to do the whole first liver pass thing. It's absorbed through the lymphatic system

Pharmaceutical companies don't make vials here. And if you read my post I don't have any supplier

Nor do I have someone to inject me

I've never had a problem with needles
When someone else does it I'm cool no problem
It's the whole sticking yourself that's becoming impossible

Also amps need filter needles because there is almost always glass particle contamination
And you don't want microscopic glass particles in your muscles I'm guessing

Why not go to a hospital and get pinned there, just make a prescription on a piece of paper, just like doctors do in India and have a nurse pin you, simple, will be approx fifty bucks per pin, at least you can see how it's done, they'll pin your glutes on the side. Simple.....

Also amps need filter needles because there is almost always glass particle contamination
And you don't want microscopic glass particles in your muscles I'm guessing

No they don't I've pinned Amps never used a filter never had a problem just grab the thing and snap the neck of and away you go bobs your Aunty your making it harder than it has to be
So why not just get a 10 ml vial why would you opt for orals just because you had trouble with amps
Damm I'd give my left nut just to be able to walk into a pharmacy and buy legit pharm gear

testosterone cream,, but you'll need a shit ton of it to get to supra-physiolgical levels :)

Long thread, Please read through it

Stats-

25, 6 1, 185 lbs, ectomorph, 11% bf 4 years sdisciplined training, clean diet most of the month (say 28 out of 30) mostly high carb high protein (220g min)
Just can't seem to gain more
Yes I've tried upping my calories to more than 5000

Lifts aren't too impressive, but not too bad either.
355 x5 dead
295 x 5 squat
Bench is bad because of an old collarbone injury

I've been a lurker here for the past few months. I did a Lot of research before considering everything.
I wouldn't have started such a redundant thread unless there really was something different in this case.

So I made a list of everything I needed, headed to the pharmacy and bought

20 amps testoviron depot 250
14 1 mg arimidex tabs
Hcg
Nolvadex
Clomid
Proviron (didn't use this though)

Everything Pharma Manufactured
Nothing ugl
I live in India and buying all of this from the pharmacy was easier than buying groceries

Supps
Red yeast rice
Liv 52
Milk thistle
Protein
Tribulus for pct(even if it's just for placebo)

My plan was to pin quads twice a week for 10 weeks
Hcg from week two
Adex from week 2 0.25-0.5 mg eod
Standard nolva clomid pct

So I sat down for my first pin
Shattered my first amp
Wasted
Then realised I didn't have filter needles, and upon realising they weren't even available anywhere here, I got a mini scare.
Decided to go with it anyways

Second amp
Not a very clean break
Loaded with a 20 and changed to a 24 for shooting
Sat around for half hour circling with the alcohol wipe and wasted that amp too

Third one was very confident
Cleanest break yet, loaded my syringe and then looked at my needle (24g 1 inch btw) and kept trying and trying
Wasted that too

So far wasted 5 and not going to try any more
Sucks tho that I don't have anyone to help me :(

No need to call me a pussy or tell me I'm not ready, but I was thinking about doing oral andriol (undecanoate ester) instead of the injectables. After all test is test? So I read up on that too
Thinking of doing 480 mg (12 caps) a day and while it might be inconvenient taking one every two hours, it might help me judge my body's reaction better.

A 6 week cycle at 480 mg a day would cost me *********NO PRICE DISCUSSION*****because andriol is *******NO PRICE DISCUSSION****for 10 caps here

I know I won't get as many gains but what do you guys think about this? I'm going to do it and I would Love any educated input regarding the anti e on cycle and the pct

If any of you have some experience with oral andriol please chime in

Ps I was so so keen on doing anavar too but fvck*************NO SOURCE TALK***** :(((

So yeah that's it
Please let me know I feel you need any more info

read the board rules please.

With all due respect
You need to do a little more research
There was a study on pubmed specifically for this
Glass particle contamination is real and the particles are smaller than you can see. In the order of a few microns.

With all due respect
You need to do a little more research
There was a study on pubmed specifically for this
Glass particle contamination is real and the particles are smaller than you can see. In the order of a few microns.
show us the study please.

Back