FIRST CYCLE - TEST P / D-BOL - 4 weeks - would love some feedback/have some questions

RoidRAYge

Hello everyone,

Ray here, new to the site and relatively new to the steroid community (Have been reading for a while now and educating myself but have yet to cycle). Although being new to the steroid community, I am not new to working out or fitness.

My experience - I've been lifting and working out for 5-6 years now and at least half of that time has been quite serious. I've bulked, I've cut, I've intermittent fasted and tried several different types of training programs.

I WOULD LIKE TO PROVIDE AS MUCH INFO AS POSSIBLE - SO INDIVIDUAL(S) CAN ACCURATELY RESPOND TO MY POST - I WILL STATE MY QUESTIONS FIRST, list all of my information and then LIST THEM AGAIN.

1. With my stack, do I need to have Arimidex / Nolvadex - either on hand in case needed for gyno, or to take it straight from day 1.
2. Do I need to take any kind of liver supports - I have read they're great, but I do live in Canada - looks like Liv 52 / Tudca are not available here
3. Do I need to change my workout routine? - recovery I've heard goes through the roof (should i do stuff more often)
4. Do I need more or less sleep? more food? how much more?
5. What other over-the-counter supplements should I consider?
6. If I am injecting every other day, what should my inject locations be? rotating?
7. Should I train all groups the same, or should I target my weaker lifts more often to try to round it all out?
I have been working out for years, watching my diet and drinking lots of water - let's just call it serendipitous circumstances that I have come a cross a leading pharmaceutical distributor in my area and a 4 WEEKS in which I will not have anything to do much besides GOING TO THE GYM AND GETTING HUGE - so i figured now would be a good time to do a short cycle. THIS IS THE TIMEFRAME I HAVE TO KEEP THINGS CONSISTENT AND FROM WHAT I HAVE READ A SHORT CYCLE MINIMIZES SIDES AND HIGHLY INTERESTS ME AS A NON-USER

GOAL - put on as much lean muscle, strength and size in my time frame, and retain as much of it as I can afterwards.

INFORMATION -

age - 22
weight - 185-190 lbs
height - 5"9
body fat % (estimate) - 15% (very rough)
body type - mesomorph - strong, fairly lean, extra weight around mid section.

Diet -
protein - 200g daily
carbs - 300g+
water - 3L a day+
sleep - 8 hours daily
supplements - protein powder, pre-workout, BCAAs (during working), creatine - just ran out of Multi's / Fish oil but was curious if I should start taking more than normal on cycle

workout routine - spreading different muscle groups out mostly, is it needed on cycle?
Sun - deadlifts / back and support
Mon - Chest / Sh / abs
Tues - Arms / traps
Wed - Legs - squats / Abs
Thurs - Back - very little that needs core support since legs day before - lots of weighted pull ups and rows
Fri - Ch / arms / abs
Sat - REST

MY LIFTS - here are some numbers to give an idea of my most recent strength lifts
Deadlift - 425x1
Squat - 225x3 - always been a battle - scoliosis wrecks my hips
Bench - 225x1
dumbell press - 85x5
Barbell OH press - seated - 185x5 - 205x2
Weighted Pull-ups - 70x5
STRENGTH - my back and all of my pulling movements / shoulders
WEAKNESSES - pushing - chest / squats

INTENDED CYCLE -

4 weeks -

40mg D-bol - Every Day - 10mg 4x a day (last dose before bed)

Test P 100-150mg Every Other Day - Every day is recommended but I'd prefer not to inject every day if I don't have to

Frontload? - was suggested at 300mg day 1.... seems like a lot - was thinkiing 200-250mg frontload?

I feel like that is all of the information that pertains to my lifestyle and my health and the gym, in order to receive an accurate answer to my questions. I know it is quite a lengthy read but from most of the posts I see, people are asking for more infromation to make recommendations.

So, here are the questions again -

1. With my stack, do I need to have Arimidex / Nolvadex - either on hand in case needed for gyno, or to take it straight from day 1.
2. Do I need to take any kind of liver supports - I have read they're great, but I do live in Canada - looks like Liv 52 / Tudca are not available here
3. Do I need to change my workout routine? - recovery I've heard goes through the roof (should i do stuff more often)
4. Do I need more or less sleep? more food? how much more?
5. What other over-the-counter supplements should I consider?
6. If I am injecting every other day, what should my inject locations be? rotating?
7. Should I train all groups the same, or should I target my weaker lifts more often to try to round it all out?
THANKS TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE FOR THEIR HELP. sincerely, ray

4 weeks isn't worth it. A prop cycle needs 8 weeks minimum.
Shutting down your natural testosterone levels while they're peaking isn't worth it.
You can still make massive gains naturally. Keep grinding it out for now. When you're older and have more than 4 weeks to spare then consider a cycle.

Agreed. I know you hate hearing it but you are to young. Wait a few more years and eat big and work out.

Back