First cycle with andro t300 or test e?

Do people suggest doing testosterone enanthate as a first cycle over prop? How many times a week do you have to pin prop as opposed to enth? So is Clomid much better than Nolvadex for PCT? Is there even much difference between the two?

And here's the real reason u started this thread.

Shhh not supposed to point that out to everyone. jk but I do plan on sticking around for a while I have been a member since last year just been reading and learning a lot. I also did want everyones opinion on the the t300 though and I have read nothing but good about AML......seems like a no brainer to me.

Shhh not supposed to point that out to everyone. jk but I do plan on sticking around for a while I have been a member since last year just been reading and learning a lot. I also did want everyones opinion on the the t300 though and I have read nothing but good about AML......seems like a no brainer to me.

I hear ya bro. Yea just keep researching and youll be pleased with the results

Yea aml seems like the hot spot lately , I'm going to go with them when I start my first cycle in like 8 weeks or so , and the t300 doesn't sound like a bad idea for the first four weeks , and turn just continue the test e , g/l bro with cycle .

What would you think about pinning 1ml E3D? Would it be to much? its only 4 extra pins in a 12 weeks cycle.

id do 1 ml every 3.5 days so twice a week for 600 mg a week. awesome!

one in the morning,, three days later in the evening

ahhh I like it. I think that's what i will do. Also another question for ya. I got two bottle of var. would you run it 6 weeks at 60 mg or 4 weeks at 80 mg..... this would be at the end of the cycle leading up to post cycle therapy (pct). The t300 is on its way so ill let you know how it is when i start it.

Thanks bro. Yeah I'm still undecided i'll see how the test is going and decide if i wanna run it at all. I'm getting excited!

Solid read. Let me know how T300 works for you! Considering running my own cycle in a year or so, just doing mad research as of now.

I have started this cycle with the t300. I would not go with prop for the first cycle if i had to do over. The combination for prop and virgin muscle pretty much crushes you. I thought it wouldn't be that bad and I was big and bad and could handle it. But to be honest its quite humbling to not be able to sit or barely walk up steps for days after the injection. Everyone is different though.....just my experience.

Okay...I have not ran anything for over five years and when I was running it I was not doing it the proper way but yes I have probably taking half of the steroids on this page and just didnt know much about them....about 2 months ago I was 6' 185 but Overweight! 19% body fat... I took a fat burner and got down to about 167...anyway ..I got a bottle of test e and I was getting the pin ready to go and the rubber cap popped off so I was out 90 bucks..I had already takin 400 mgs for the past two weeks...I got another bottle of testosterone 400 and winstrol 25 mgs and have been taking 400 of the test a week and anywhere from 25-100 mgs of winstrol the past week...I have not had much weight gain at all but i look a little thicker...from what I've read this is common for test e ? I've only been running it for 3 weeks and the winstrol a week but no weight gain but maybe 3 lbs...yes I've done my research...maybe not enough but I've done it..I would just feel better hearing it from someone that knows what they're talking about from past experience.. Thanks

Back